Covid outbreak at Mcdiarmid

THE LARK SAINT

9 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Apparently one player could play on Wednesday, and the rest will all be up for selection for a week on Saturday.

Well out of 4 mentioned players, who wasn't in the team or on the bench last Saturday.

Answer ...... Liam Craig, he'll be one of those with Covid (probably the first with symptons and tested prior to last weekend by NHS), that will be why he's available to play against Celtic

13 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

‘Twas indeed. Will presumably be clear in time to play against Celtic, apart from the not being a player thing - that would explain just the 1 player available thing. 

Sorry but I must be thick - correction I am thick - but how does this tie in with the Club statement?  Two players tested positive and as a result of these positive tests two other players have to self isolate.  If a non coaching member of the backroom staff is involved why does that explain one player being available to face Celtic?

You can use long words in explaining, my nurse will translate for me.

29 minutes ago, south inch said:

Sorry but I must be thick - correction I am thick - but how does this tie in with the Club statement?  Two players tested positive and as a result of these positive tests two other players have to self isolate.  If a non coaching member of the backroom staff is involved why does that explain one player being available to face Celtic?

It is a player whose isolation period will be finished before the Celtic match and who did not feature at Easter Road last Saturday.

You are not thick and no need for your nurse to translate.

1 hour ago, south inch said:

If its Hoodlum your knackered

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

That's because they don't play for the "right" team.

Yeah there was at least 3 buses went to ER. Probably 2 buses with the few players that dont drive to the games. Not sure how sitting on bus is any different to being in a changing room but rules are rules.

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

That's because they don't play for the "right" team.

It is incredibly frustrating, but rules are rules (uglies excepted). I don't know the ins and outs, but I thought the whole point of vaccination was to stop the spread? And I assume the players have had 2? Anyway, hope it gives the players even more desire (as if needed) to get a win for their team mates.