blueheaven

Season tickets

Recommended Posts

Please, please, please Saints, put them on sale as soon as possible, before the Cup final. There's so much enthusiasm for the club at the moment and we need to capitalise on that now, not wait until the summer when people's thoughts have drifted to other things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well since next season will be season ticket holders only to begin with I would imagine there will be a lot who want to be there first game of the season to cheer them on. If youve not got a season ticket you probably wont get in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob said:

Well since next season will be season ticket holders only to begin with I would imagine there will be a lot who want to be there first game of the season to cheer them on. If youve not got a season ticket you probably wont get in.

Would assume renewals would get first dibs.

I would renew even if we were kept of for part of the season as the club needs the money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Please, please, please Saints, put them on sale as soon as possible, before the Cup final. There's so much enthusiasm for the club at the moment and we need to capitalise on that now, not wait until the summer when people's thoughts have drifted to other things.

I'm not sure it's that easy 

And it won't be until we are completely covid restrictions free (ish )with no chance of any 3rd lockdown 

We (Group of friends watching game)and it was being discussed 

Basically forming out over £300 notes when you may not be able to attend is massive decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

I'm not sure it's that easy 

And it won't be until we are completely covid restrictions free (ish )with no chance of any 3rd lockdown 

We (Group of friends watching game)and it was being discussed 

Basically forming out over £300 notes when you may not be able to attend is massive decision. 

Get what you're saying, but we were in the same situation (arguably a worse situation) last summer as far as Covid goes. We can't wait for all Covid restrictions to be lifted, because that might not happen before the season starts.

For me, there's never been a year where there's more incentive to get a season ticket. If limited crowds can get into games, season ticket holders will get priority, and that could include some potentially massive European games. On top of that there's the streaming access that a season ticket brings.

Get that not everyone will be willing to make the commitment just yet but they don't need to if they don't want to. I think the point is that there are people who would buy one now but might be less up for it in a month or so when the excitement has died down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

I'm not sure it's that easy 

And it won't be until we are completely covid restrictions free (ish )with no chance of any 3rd lockdown 

We (Group of friends watching game)and it was being discussed 

Basically forming out over £300 notes when you may not be able to attend is massive decision. 

Not stopped other clubs already putting theirs out for sale. Tranmere already have theirs on sale even though they don’t know what division they will be in and at last years prices. I’ll be happy to buy them with the prospect of maybe missing a couple of games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also pleased to see this in there: "Entry to a League Cup final day, chance to get a photo with the trophy."

The renewal period will last until Thursday 3rd of June thereafter all seats will be released for general sale. 

Edited by garydavidson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of interesting points from the FAQs:

 

When supporters are allowed back in the stadium will there be a pay at the gate option?

For the foreseeable future, there will be no pay at the gate option at McDiarmid Park.
Supporters who would normally pay at the gate will need to purchase online in advance.  This can be done in a matter of minutes and tickets can be printed at home or downloaded straight to your smartphone for ease of access.

This simple process on our website will eliminate the need for cash handling and possible cross-contamination. 

The Club is adopting a cashless policy throughout McDiarmid Park and work has already been undertaken to install card terminals and point of sale systems at all outlets within the stadium including kiosks, bars, and The Saints Shop.

 

Will my new season ticket give me access to Saints TV?

We will confirm Saints TV access details at a later date.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Couple of interesting points from the FAQs:

 

When supporters are allowed back in the stadium will there be a pay at the gate option?

For the foreseeable future, there will be no pay at the gate option at McDiarmid Park.
Supporters who would normally pay at the gate will need to purchase online in advance.  This can be done in a matter of minutes and tickets can be printed at home or downloaded straight to your smartphone for ease of access.

This simple process on our website will eliminate the need for cash handling and possible cross-contamination. 

The Club is adopting a cashless policy throughout McDiarmid Park and work has already been undertaken to install card terminals and point of sale systems at all outlets within the stadium including kiosks, bars, and The Saints Shop.

 

Will my new season ticket give me access to Saints TV?

We will confirm Saints TV access details at a later date.  

So they can't give us details re Saints TV so they want us to buy a pig in a poke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cagey said:

So they can't give us details re Saints TV so they want us to buy a pig in a poke.

Think it is more of seeing what the rules are regarding spectators when schedule is known.

As has been shown recently it is an ever changing landscape eg we can have 250 increased to 300 supporters at Hampden then few days after it is back to zero.

I am sure if supporters are not allowed i or number is restricted then those not allowed to attend will get Saints TV with their season ticket.

Time alone will tell.

Edited by Templar Saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Cagey said:

So they can't give us details re Saints TV so they want us to buy a pig in a poke.

I don’t think they can confirm what hasn’t already been decided with the league and Sky. 
 

I’m thinking about moving seat to the East Stand this year, so not sure about renewing yet. Will decide this weekend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pat McGroin said:

I don’t think they can confirm what hasn’t already been decided with the league and Sky. 
 

I’m thinking about moving seat to the East Stand this year, so not sure about renewing yet. Will decide this weekend 

The club needs the money. Anyone that can afford it like me should renew regardless of whether we get Saints TV. I would think the only way we would get Saints TV is if the fans were not allowed in.

I would hope that as a gesture to those that bought a season ticket last year that club would at least give us access interviews ,replays etc if not live games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Surely this is discrimation against the aulder Saints supporter most will not have a clue how to go about it I include myself in this.

If tony can do it so can you.

he has done it has he.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slf said:
  • Season ticket number 12122
  • whats the crack ?
  • has the stadium got bigger 
  • seats put on the roof or something

You will find your seat in the top left hand corner of the car park. Please ensure that ticket number 12121 is at least 2 metres apart:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Stumpy1966 said:

You will find your seat in the top left hand corner of the car park. Please ensure that ticket number 12121 is at least 2 metres apart:wub:

Braw thanks stumpy1966 your the dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...