Season tickets

blueheaven

5 hours ago, skivealive said:

You could do an ice cream/fish van type thing! Drive around Perth during the week, when the saints go marching in as its little chime. Instead of "Mum, Mum, Mum...can I get £2 for some sweets' it'll be...'Mum, Mum, Mum...can I get £32 for a ticket and scarf?'!

Could be a job for Roddy.

8 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Season ticket renewed.

Prices held at last seasons , with a few extra games thrown in.

Stevie bemoaning the fact Saints have only 1,500 season ticket holders.

Come on all you Saints fans , let's get behind a successful team.

Glory hunters welcome.;)

Now we are not playing eye bleeding hoofball,get it up the park as fast as you can football , hopefully the fans will come back.

4 minutes ago, akuram said:

Renewing on the site was a hassle as it took about three tries before it worked. Got the job done but it is not very user friendly.

Anyone else have problems?

Never had a problem worked perfectly last week when notified of being on sale.

Wonder if it is/was related to volume of renewals at time you were trying?

Tried couple of times on different days to renew.

After entering 13 digit number and proceeding, screen didn't move on.

Perhaps system allergic to Samsung/Android phones. :D

Emailed Club , got call from S.L.O . and renewed over the phone.

Cheers S.L.O.

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Tried couple of times on different days to renew.:P

After entering 13 digit number and proceeding, screen didn't move on.

Perhaps system allergic to Samsung/Android phones. :D

Emailed Club , got call from S.L.O . and renewed over the phone.

Cheers S.L.O.

Difficult for auld ains.

Anyone else still having issues?

Tried several times with no success. E-mailed club a couple days ago and no reply. Phoned the club today and the girl on desk saying staff over run with issues (and staff numbers being low due to covid.)

Hope this doesn't put people off buying a new season ticket when the time comes. The regulars will wait and try to sort it out, but could well put off a newbie that decides just to "pay at the gate" and before you know it feel good factor has gone down and so has their appetite to go to games.

I needed to change an age category on a ticket and emailed the club on Monday and they (Laura) got back to me within about 6 hours. Went on to renew and everything was in order and worked fine. 

But definitely seems to be a good number of folk having problems on certain devices, which is clearly disappointing. 

It might not be the answer but I think in the past some folk have managed to have success when using 4G rather than WiFi, or vice versa. Why that would be, I don't know but could be worth a try. 

Another thing is if you have more than one ticket as a family group, I think sometimes only one of the barcodes has worked for stuff like this, or even Saints TV at the start of the season. 

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

"Due to the incredible reaction to our Season Ticket renewal window opening, we are pleased to announce that we will be extending the renewal period for another week until Wednesday, 9th of June!"

Is that the incredible no of problems I wonder? Does this mean the general sale is put back a week and potentially lose the feel good factor?

13 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Is that the incredible no of problems I wonder? Does this mean the general sale is put back a week and potentially lose the feel good factor?

I would imagine if the non diehards encounter this when trying to buy a new ticket they may just say feck it.

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

"Due to the incredible reaction to our Season Ticket renewal window opening, we are pleased to announce that we will be extending the renewal period for another week until Wednesday, 9th of June!"

How can the incredible reaction be higher than previous season as it's just the 1500 renewals.

Renewed mine after a bit of hassle. I see others also had difficulty so it is obvious that the system is not fit for purpose. This should have been fully tested before tickets were offered for sale. All very quite from the club as they must have had many complaints. Surely it would have been good if some reference was made about the problem and that they were working to fix it.

4 hours ago, Cagey said:

How can the incredible reaction be higher than previous season as it's just the 1500 renewals.

Looks like a bit of "word massage" there from Saints. They've possibly switched/upgraded database and payment software systems, so (in theory), they have a more efficient (less human interaction) online/telephone system with marketing functionality. It's gone "live" and doesn't work fully yet. Season ticket renewals are a natural guinea pig to test & get shot of bugs

5 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

I would imagine the general sale will stay as tomorrow, but new ST's will not be able to pick an existing ST holders seat that has not renewed yet.

I cannot see us having a massive jump in ST's. Few hundred maybe? Really need fans back in for start of season to take full advantage of interested fans.