Season tickets

blueheaven

Will be interesting to see how much of an increase in sales we get vs previous years and also vs other clubs. Get feel is that all clubs will see a bit of a surge.

You could see how many we sold looking at the unavailable seats on the website if you had the time! I doubt unless we get a massive amount sold, the club will not say how many we have sold, although I see Aberdeen and United have release figures of numbers sold so far. 

20 hours ago, glenrothes saintee said:

“Glory Hunter” season ticket bought. Pretty straightforward once they got the site up and running, think I got the same seat I used to have, which will no doubt piss off those who normally sat beside me :laugh::laugh:

Phew!!!!

That's a relief. :laugh::laugh:

2 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

Will be interesting to see how much of an increase in sales we get vs previous years and also vs other clubs. Get feel is that all clubs will see a bit of a surge.

You could see how many we sold looking at the unavailable seats on the website if you had the time! I doubt unless we get a massive amount sold, the club will not say how many we have sold, although I see Aberdeen and United have release figures of numbers sold so far. 

Reckon 2 to 300 sold yesterday, stadium map of sold seats looks more solid than before.

Would expect us to get North of 2000 this year Hopefully over 2500. The more the merrier.

On 6/3/2021 at 2:26 PM, glenrothes saintee said:

“Glory Hunter” season ticket bought. Pretty straightforward once they got the site up and running, think I got the same seat I used to have, which will no doubt piss off those who normally sat beside me :laugh::laugh:

Sitting in the row in front of you is more concerning! 

2 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Reckon 2 to 300 sold yesterday, stadium map of sold seats looks more solid than before.

Would expect us to get North of 2000 this year Hopefully over 2500. The more the merrier.

I'd be amazed if we gained over 1000 season ticket holders, but then again, last seasons figures might have been affected by the uncertainty over Covid.

Would be interesting to know the figures from the last 5 seasons.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

I'd be amazed if we gained over 1000 season ticket holders, but then again, last seasons figures might have been affected by the uncertainty over Covid.

Would be interesting to know the figures from the last 5 seasons.

I wondered that as well, no idea what the average is over last 5 years but the feel good factor is off the scale so the number should be impressive.

24 minutes ago, McCarry One Nil said:

A few of us could Monitor the wee grey or blue dots in each stand and give updates. Ginger you have the East. Dave MC the Ormond. Random takes the Main and I'll monitor the North Stand.Sorted:wink:

Dave MC canny count dots unless they are on a bikini!

Sorry this is a daft question but partly because Ive not been following how the trials with the playoffs were done. The way they are selling the seats are they assuming there will be no distancing whatsoever in the ground. So they would go from no crowds to crowds packed into one area rather than spread about the whole stadium.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Sorry this is a daft question but partly because Ive not been following how the trials with the playoffs were done. The way they are selling the seats are they assuming there will be no distancing whatsoever in the ground. So they would go from no crowds to crowds packed into one area rather than spread about the whole stadium.

Some sections already very busy, upper section of east opposite main stand only a few seats left. 

33 minutes ago, Rob said:

Obviously some parts of the stadium going to fill up. Just thought there would be some plan if the goverment turned around and said some distancing required. Logistics of that seem a bit of a nightmare.

FAQ section of the site explains.

Screenshot_20210605-212808_Chrome.thumb.jpg.79817c65e9e2fd9bc77d7efefb0c7e5b.jpg