Season tickets

blueheaven

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

I wonder what number we would need to hit that would stop it being viable to move all of the season ticket holders out of the East Stand for OF games.

I guess with social distancing the club might need to put a pause on that policy for this season anyway.

The more immediate concern might be if they sell more ST than folk are allowed in to start with. Wouldn’t like to have to figure out who gets in.

8 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

The more immediate concern might be if they sell more ST than folk are allowed in to start with. Wouldn’t like to have to figure out who gets in.

Not all season ticket holders make every game, like myself, so they could help by telling the ticket office I would not be attending a particular game

I think we along with other clubs will get a bounce next season. Post (hopefully) Covid, bounce from Euros and for us cup wins. Throw into that Dundee and Hearts being back up and a general feeling that Scottish football is getting better. I wonder what the club see as a successful ST uptake and average attendance? Without knowing numbers from previous years it is difficult to tell, but if ST's have been between say 1,400 and 1,700 then 2k plus would be good. If average crowds are c4k, then 5k would be a great target.

As someone asked, what would it take for a non shift to the main stand, it would need to be around 2,700 ST's. Main stand is about 3,300 and at a guess 600 hospitality and directors/press, so balance would be 2,700. If we are 2,000 so far given the uncertainty, I think we will get more, but unlikely to hit 2,700, although would love to be wrong. 

11 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Look chief if yer stuck I will let ye stand in my seat

20 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Start with those who had season tickets last season and renewed, then add on the first however many who bought this season.

That would be the "fairest" way to do it in my mind.

11 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

I think we along with other clubs will get a bounce next season. Post (hopefully) Covid, bounce from Euros and for us cup wins. Throw into that Dundee and Hearts being back up and a general feeling that Scottish football is getting better. I wonder what the club see as a successful ST uptake and average attendance? Without knowing numbers from previous years it is difficult to tell, but if ST's have been between say 1,400 and 1,700 then 2k plus would be good. If average crowds are c4k, then 5k would be a great target.

As someone asked, what would it take for a non shift to the main stand, it would need to be around 2,700 ST's. Main stand is about 3,300 and at a guess 600 hospitality and directors/press, so balance would be 2,700. If we are 2,000 so far given the uncertainty, I think we will get more, but unlikely to hit 2,700, although would love to be wrong. 

The 2000 includes reserved from last season but not yet renewed so may be some drop off yet.

However the 2000 does not include executive padded seats or Ormond Stand which are on sale by phoning the club.

I think we can sell another few hundred before season kicks off so we could end up somewhere between 2250 and 2500 if saints keep pushing on the marketing and we all do our bit to encourage as many in as possible.

Capacity on a restricted basis possibly 25% which would allow about 2600 season ticket holders in. 

If you want to see the most successful saints team ever the best hope you have is a season ticket.

11 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

Don't forget the Main Stand season ticket holders (of which there are apparently around 400, according to an earlier post on this thread - but I'm not sure what the source of that was). If your other numbers are roughly accurate, then 600 hospitality seats plus 400 season ticket holders would bring the available seats in the Main Stand down to 2,300.

The Perth public should be buying season tickets even if they don't go as a thank you to the club for the great cup wins which brings such honour to the city.

When the cup is finally paraded they will come out in their thousands.

Put your money where your mouth is.

1 hour ago, akuram said:

The Perth public should be buying season tickets even if they don't go as a thank you to the club for the great cup wins which brings such honour to the city.

Tried 3 times to get through this afternoon went to voice mail each time.

29 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Tried 3 times to get through this afternoon went to voice mail each time.

Walked past there about 12 o,clock & there were loads of cars there. Wouldn't think there would be conferences on & don't think the restaurant is that popular even if it is open.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

St Mirren releasing season ticket information today, and say that, as it stands, only 500 fans will be allowed to attend matches.

That's in a 8k stadium.

That seems strangely low when you consider the amount of “same household” groups who might go and sit together. 

12 hours ago, akuram said:

Not sure it's for you to tell people what to do with their money.  Some people's priorities will have changed massively due to Covid.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

St Mirren releasing season ticket information today, and say that, as it stands, only 500 fans will be allowed to attend matches.

That's in a 8k stadium.

I just put their postcode into the government website and it says they're currently at Level 2, which means they're restricted to 500 people for outdoor seated events. If you put in a Perth postcode, it says the number is 1,000. Still plenty of scope for that to change and surely the SPFL must be lobbying the Scottish government pretty hard at this point to have a decent number of fans in grounds for the new season ... or is that putting way too much confidence in the SPFL?

12 hours ago, akuram said:

I agree with the sentiment but not everyone can afford to buy a season ticket for matches they can't even go to. Remember a lot of people have lost their jobs over the last year or so.

That said, in my opinion the streaming access makes the season ticket a worthwhile purchase even if we don't get into the stadium.

I see some businesses are buying season tickets and 'gifting' them to folk who otherwise not be able to afford them. This is an incredible gesture.

Maybe an idea is for the club to get involved too. Could the club maybe donate some season tickets to local foodbanks or even digital codes for individual games? 

Also, an idea could be to sell 'corporate' season tickets. So say at a % discount, a small business can buy a season ticket (individual codes per game) and can then either use that for clients or as part of protion etc. For example, but a new carpet from x company and get 3 free saints games. Should be easy enough to do in a digital age. 

30 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

I see some businesses are buying season tickets and 'gifting' them to folk who otherwise not be able to afford them. This is an incredible gesture.

Maybe an idea is for the club to get involved too. Could the club maybe donate some season tickets to local foodbanks or even digital codes for individual games? 

Also, an idea could be to sell 'corporate' season tickets. So say at a % discount, a small business can buy a season ticket (individual codes per game) and can then either use that for clients or as part of protion etc. For example, but a new carpet from x company and get 3 free saints games. Should be easy enough to do in a digital age. 

Should be. But we're apparently struggling to answer the phone. 

2 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

I can see the corporate ST discount idea not going down well with some. I also think some might not like having all these extra ST holders. Folk are funny.

Has anyone got a ticket in the Ormond stand yet.

Phoned a couple of weeks ago and was advised to email but have heard nothing since the email confirming my interest.

Happy to be patient if the office is busy but if others are getting their Ormond tickets I may have fallen off a todo list.

1 hour ago, mike_gain said:

Has anyone got a ticket in the Ormond stand yet.

Phoned a couple of weeks ago and was advised to email but have heard nothing since the email confirming my interest.

Happy to be patient if the office is busy but if others are getting their Ormond tickets I may have fallen off a todo list.

It took about 8 days for me to get a call back, just for reference