Season tickets

blueheaven

21 hours ago, mike_gain said:

Has anyone got a ticket in the Ormond stand yet.

Phoned a couple of weeks ago and was advised to email but have heard nothing since the email confirming my interest.

Happy to be patient if the office is busy but if others are getting their Ormond tickets I may have fallen off a todo list.

Got mine about ten days ago over the phone nae probs, got Bev luckily on phone and was sussed for three tickets within about 15 mins. Getting sent out mid July apparently so I'll still b waiting a day before the season starts if previous experiences anything to go by..

2 hours ago, Salguodinmethven. said:

Got mine about ten days ago over the phone nae probs, got Bev luckily on phone and was sussed for three tickets within about 15 mins. Getting sent out mid July apparently so I'll still b waiting a day before the season starts if previous experiences anything to go by..

Cheers, will give the office a call tomorrow.

So from mid July clubs can have 2,000 people in seated stadiums. Good news. I would assume that given how well ST's seem to be going, between those and the seats required for clubs, press and limited hospitality (if allowed) then the 2,000 will be reached fairly quickly. Do we have an update on ST's sold? Hopefully if there is folk who have season tickets, but cannot make a game, their allocation can go to other fans. Would expect no away fans (European games already confirmed). 

1 hour ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Current position with a few days  to go until renewal season finishes is 1620 in East and 430 in main, 2050 plus unknown number for padded seats and Ormond.

Does that include the free kids numbers Gus,or just sold?

34 minutes ago, dave mc said:

Does that include the free kids numbers Gus,or just sold?

It’s the seats blocked out as not available so will include all. What’s interesting is all those sold on the basis of no guarantee of entry, should be clearer in July so think sales will keep moving forward.

2 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Current position with a few days  to go until renewal season finishes is 1620 in East and 430 in main, 2050 plus unknown number for padded seats and Ormond.

The only offset being those who have kept their ticket but moved seat. That may show as a double count in those "booked" seats. Good number though...really positive stuff! :razz: 

2 hours ago, Papa Jack said:

The only offset being those who have kept their ticket but moved seat. That may show as a double count in those "booked" seats. Good number though...really positive stuff! :razz: 

There’s quite a lot of folk who have had the same seat for ages and unlikely to move but agree there will be some.

If those that have moved have told saints then would expect those seats would be available for resale.

Whatever happens there is good support in all sections with the upper part of block H opposite the tunnel having an 83% occupancy rate . 

Good few extra down at the away end as well.

When we are allowed back players will be running out to a much fuller home end.

On 6/24/2021 at 11:59 AM, Papa Jack said:

My daughter gave up her seat this year as she’s started working on Saturdays and her seat is shown as available, so assuming that anyone moving seat will have their old one show up as free 

On 6/24/2021 at 9:45 AM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

About 2075 now between East and Main, no idea on Ormond or padded and still weeks to go until season starts. 

Will try and see how many didn’t renew once stadium plan updated.

Expect with padded and Ormond we should be over 2500 already.

13 hours ago, Salguodinmethven. said:

Got ours for Ormond stand today. Attached letter confirming free stream for home games as required. Hopefully not need free stream though or not for to long anyway

Does that include away Euro games? It would be quite a task sorting that out, especially as we WILL be playing in Europe until Christmas....

52 minutes ago, Salguodinmethven. said:

No it only confirms home league games, not a mention of Europe, but hey that's Brexit for ye.:rolleyes:

Is the european tv rights not centrally sold after a certain point? I think up until the playoffs is open for clubs to sell individually, but from the playoff onwards, it is all part of a centralised tv contract.

Will also depend on who we draw. Get Galatasary and the kick off (and therefore which UK TV provider) will be working around Turkish TV and a likely early kick off. 

On 7/1/2021 at 2:11 PM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

2100 now reserved between East and Main split 1655 and 445.

No idea on padded and Ormond but sales still increasing,

Despite all the speculation about our players ticket sales keep moving forward, now 2,145 between East and Main.