Season tickets

blueheaven

On 7/6/2021 at 8:46 PM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Despite all the speculation about our players ticket sales keep moving forward, now 2,145 between East and Main.

That’s another 50 sold between East and Main, 4 short of 2,200 now.

I think this will keep growing right up to the season kicking off. 

Wonder if we can make 3000 with Ormond and padded added in, that would be fantastic. 

On 7/11/2021 at 2:15 PM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Wonder if we can make 3000 with Ormond and padded added in, that would be fantastic. 

Would be good if the club announced how many had been sold or even if it is above what he have had for x years.

2,200 alone is a great number, but when you throw in padded and ormond, even if say just 300 combined (no idea how many there would be) then in just ST's alone, we should have crowds in excess of our lowest over the last few seasons (Hamilton games mostly). Would be interesting as to how many if the 'extra' ST's are fans that went most weeks anyway.

If the Fleetwood game is capped at 1k too, does that mean some season ticket holders will miss out on both games?

If it is 2k limit, then if a ballot again, then clearly the 2k plus season tickets is right. 

On 7/13/2021 at 2:40 PM, byebyedundee said:

Surely Saints can apply for an additional 2000 to take our limit up to 4000 therefore accommodating all the season ticket holders , staff , directors ETC...

I'm sure the case by case application board will give us at least a 1000 more so our loyal paying fans can go

Think we'd be lucky to get 3,000. Celtic only allowed 9,000 for their tie with Mydtland.

On 7/11/2021 at 2:15 PM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

That’s another 45 sold between East and Main in the last week.

1765 East and 476 Main.

The blue section H in the East on the half way line opposite the tunnel has just broken through 700 sold.

2241 between East and Main, seemed to me a lot of family groups behind each goal on Tuesday so would expect Ormond ticket sales to be way up on recent years.

With 2000 allowed in to next Saturday’s game I can’t see many who got in on Tuesday getting back next Saturday .

I think there will be steady sales between now and the season opening , once tomorrow’s EL opponents are known could also create a wee surge.

Huge difference getting the tickets on sale early and getting folk talking about it, encourages others to buy in.

What are the arrangements for Saturday?

What will the position for season ticket holders like me who got a ticket for the Preston game but never was sent the ticket e-mail?

Is the game going to be on Saints tv?

Tomorrow is Monday, get on with it?

Also what about Arbroath for Tv stream?

Saints we are the fans tell us.

4 hours ago, akuram said:

What are the arrangements for Saturday?

What will the position for season ticket holders like me who got a ticket for the Preston game but never was sent the ticket e-mail?

Is the game going to be on Saints tv?

Tomorrow is Monday, get on with it?

Also what about Arbroath for Tv stream?

Saints we are the fans tell us.

Errr, have you sent similar email to club?

46 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

Will be interesting to see if the Euro draw has much of an impact on the ST sales. You would assume it would. Whoever we play, it's not a game anyone will want to miss out on. 

I hope anyone who buys one now go’s to the end of the queue for tickets. 

4 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Bad enough missing out on PNE game to guys who bought their tickets for the first time a couple of weeks ago. If the same happens for the Europa games there will be a riot.

As someone who missed out vs PNE, I was frustrated, but was the right way for the club to allocate tickets.

I dont think anyone who buys a sT should be penalised just because of when they bought it.

Fair enough if club made that clear when they went on sale, but would be grossly unfair if someone bought a ST now and was prevented from getting one for the European games. Anyway, we should be allowed all ST's in by that time anyway. Problem will be non ST holders who attend regularly getting a ticket if we have a restricted capacity. No saints fan should have to miss out, we have already (rightly) missed too much. 

1 hour ago, TheYellowBox said:

Will be interesting to see if the Euro draw has much of an impact on the ST sales. You would assume it would. Whoever we play, it's not a game anyone will want to miss out on. 

Sales continue to be steady another 30 plus since Sunday plus unknown in padded and Ormond.

East just shy if 1,800 now approaching 500.

Bound to be a good few hundred between padded and Ormond .

1 minute ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Sales continue to be steady another 30 plus since Sunday plus unknown in padded and Ormond.

Going to be approaching the level where we cant give the OF 3 stands.

On 7/20/2021 at 4:40 PM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Given that for whatever reason the club are so reluctant to say how many ST's we have, the attendance tomorrow will force their hand in some respect. Will they not announce the attendance and by default the absolute minimum number of ST's we have sold?

Clearly not all ST holders will be able to attend, but if say a crowd of 2,300, then we know it must be at least that.

33 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

Given that for whatever reason the club are so reluctant to say how many ST's we have, the attendance tomorrow will force their hand in some respect. Will they not announce the attendance and by default the absolute minimum number of ST's we have sold?

Clearly not all ST holders will be able to attend, but if say a crowd of 2,300, then we know it must be at least that.

No way you’ll get a crowd of 2300. I’d say you’ll be lucky to see 1300 at this. 

3 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

No way you’ll get a crowd of 2300. I’d say you’ll be lucky to see 

Fleetwood probably wouldn't attract as many as 1300 under normal circumstances.

The fact that many fans have been deprived of their footie fix and winning 2 cups should ensure the team get a crowd of 1500-1800 cheering them on.

C.o.y.s.

Alas, family celebrations tomorrow,  mean my 1st sighting of our heroes will be at Dingwall.

8 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

This is great, another 60 sold since last Sunday, East has gone through 1,800 at 1,815 and Main now 486 that’s 2,301.

A lot more sold down the away end of the East so hoping for a much noisier atmosphere.

Hope there will be more that 2000 allowed into ground.