Season tickets

blueheaven

Evening folks, long time lapsed season ticket holder here.

What's the story with under 12 tickets exactly? Is it one free child ticket per adult? 

When I'm at the checkout it's letting me select two child tickets with my adult ticket.. but the site reads like its one free child per adult ticket? 

Hoping to recruit two brand new Saintees in the form of my nephews, so it would be excellent if I can get them both one each with mine 

43 minutes ago, poang said:

Evening folks, long time lapsed season ticket holder here.

What's the story with under 12 tickets exactly? Is it one free child ticket per adult? 

When I'm at the checkout it's letting me select two child tickets with my adult ticket.. but the site reads like its one free child per adult ticket? 

Hoping to recruit two brand new Saintees in the form of my nephews, so it would be excellent if I can get them both one each with mine 

It is two per adult so enjoy. 

On 7/20/2021 at 4:43 PM, Steve McQueen said:

Going to be approaching the level where we cant give the OF 3 stands.

Actually, if the latest figures quoted are accurate, then we are not far off this. Main stand holds 3,100 (give or take a handful) and the padded seats and directors boxes take up around 550 seats. That leaves 2,550 for the normal fans. If we have 2,300 already between the main and the east, then only 250 available seats. I'm guessing the ormond ST's wont be massive, but alone might not be just too far off that. Even if you assume say 100, then that's just c150 available, which at the rate of sales, may be gone in a couple of weeks.

Of course, the Ormond sales could be higher than 100 and given continuing covid restrictions, the section behind the dugout might need to be off limits, so not impossible that we are there already 

I would imagine the club may be of the view that a fair chunk of ST holders dont go to OF games (sure it was 40% a few years back) so might still look to shift fans, but not sure that would be a clever move.

Edited by TheYellowBox

There’s no seats in the west stand left.

i wonder if like the Preston match cheapskate east standers are up grading  to the west stand as a wee freebie.

surely all west stand season ticket holders could be accommodated in the west stand.

5 minutes ago, slf said:

There’s no seats in the west stand left.

i wonder if like the Preston match cheapskate east standers are up grading  to the west stand as a wee freebie.

surely all west stand season ticket holders could be accommodated in the west stand.

I had to get a seat in the north stand,

31 minutes ago, Lifelongsaintee said:

Anyone help me here, was away to buy a ticket for Motherwell game but only giving me option to buy 3 seats but don’t have 3 people/barcodes to use, anyone know best thing to do?

Do what mainstand says.

take the three and sit in one.its the social distance thing .

3 hours ago, Lifelongsaintee said:

Anyone help me here, was away to buy a ticket for Motherwell game but only giving me option to buy 3 seats but don’t have 3 people/barcodes to use, anyone know best thing to do?

I’ve heard that the club are only opening up some blocks at a time. If this is true, some more singles may yet become available.

45 minutes ago, Lochwinnochsaintee said:

I’ve heard that the club are only opening up some blocks at a time. If this is true, some more singles may yet become available.

If you have a season ticket phone up the ticket office and you can get seats in less than 3’s, although on the ticket guide it showed I could only sit in the ormond stand I have managed to get 2 tickets in the main stand where our season tickets are, just phone up and they can sort it , unsure of the system they are using to book tickets.