Season tickets

blueheaven

8 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Sales buzzing ahead, just a handful shy of 2,400 now between East and Main.

Great to see the support getting behind the team.

By the time we kick off at home we could be near double last years sales, great to see saints getting their act together after the cup wins.

Sounds like the european football is starting to capture folks imagination.

I had a wee look at the map and it looks like they are now showing available/unavailable seats in the ormond. Only looks like a handful taken up though. Without counting looks maybe 60-70 seats. Would put your total maybe 40-50 shy of 2,500, excluding the padded seats. 

Any idea how maybe non season ticket holder home fans we usually get for each game? 

Edited by TheYellowBox

5 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

Sounds like the european football is starting to capture folks imagination.

I had a wee look at the map and it looks like they are now showing available/unavailable seats in the ormond. Only looks like a handful taken up though. Without counting looks maybe 60-70 seats. Would put your total maybe 40-50 shy of 2,500, excluding the padded seats. 

Any idea how maybe non season ticket holder home fans we usually get for each game? 

we have sold 2,500

16 minutes ago, Lifelongsaintee said:

Anyone any idea how many ST’s we have sold now? Every time I look at stadium map it has became a lot more populated

Just had wee look, definitely seems to be a fair chunk of extra tickets been bought. Middle bit of the east looks nearly full for the top section, with only a few individual seats dotted around. Will certainly seem much fuller overall than it has done for a while. Even just based on the ST's not to mention the pay at the gate/online game by game sales. 

2 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

Just had wee look, definitely seems to be a fair chunk of extra tickets been bought. Middle bit of the east looks nearly full for the top section, with only a few individual seats dotted around. Will certainly seem much fuller overall than it has done for a while. Even just based on the ST's not to mention the pay at the gate/online game by game sales. 

I could definitely see it being a pain for non season ticket holders for the time being as they don’t have priority, and also the game against Galatasaray and possibility of other big games people want to see these games and 9 times out of 10 you will need a season ticket 

7 minutes ago, Lifelongsaintee said:

I could definitely see it being a pain for non season ticket holders for the time being as they don’t have priority, and also the game against Galatasaray and possibility of other big games people want to see these games and 9 times out of 10 you will need a season ticket 

Nah, Galatasary game aside, assuming the capacity is at least 5-6k, pretty much every fan who wants will get. If say 2,600 season tickets and allowing for away fans, even 1k, that would leave 1,500-2,500 for not ST holders. That will likely be plenty for all games bar the OF.

7 hours ago, Lifelongsaintee said:

Depends on the stance of the Council safety committee. Daily Record running a story today saying that Glasgow Council are likely to rubber stamp any requests form Celtic and Rangers for a return to a full house. If the Perth and Kinross Council follow that then they could get it for next Thursday. 

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

Depends on the stance of the Council safety committee. Daily Record running a story today saying that Glasgow Council are likely to rubber stamp any requests form Celtic and Rangers for a return to a full house. If the Perth and Kinross Council follow that then they could get it for next Thursday. 

Aha!!!! It's time for Saints to invoke their "Freedom of Perth" status and make it full house.

8 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

Nah, Galatasary game aside, assuming the capacity is at least 5-6k, pretty much every fan who wants will get. If say 2,600 season tickets and allowing for away fans, even 1k, that would leave 1,500-2,500 for not ST holders. That will likely be plenty for all games bar the OF.

Guess that depends how far we go in Europe! If we make it into a group stage there are going to be a lot of big games coming up and we don't really know how the situation with restrictions is going to unfold in the season. If ever there was a time when a season ticket was a no-brainer, it's now (especially with the extra current perk of being able to stream any home league games you can't get to).

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Guess that depends how far we go in Europe! If we make it into a group stage there are going to be a lot of big games coming up and we don't really know how the situation with restrictions is going to unfold in the season. If ever there was a time when a season ticket was a no-brainer, it's now (especially with the extra current perk of being able to stream any home league games you can't get to).

I’ve said this a few times now, but I’d like to see the clubs retain home streaming for ST holders. 

It makes so much sense, especially for those that don’t live in Perth and may miss a few games per season. 

There will be a lot of people that don’t buy ST’s because they won’t make every game but stream access changes the game on that front.

1 hour ago, Pat McGroin said:

I’ve said this a few times now, but I’d like to see the clubs retain home streaming for ST holders. 

It makes so much sense, especially for those that don’t live in Perth and may miss a few games per season. 

There will be a lot of people that don’t buy ST’s because they won’t make every game but stream access changes the game on that front.

That is the way to go. How many season tickets could we sell to supporters who stay too far away to attend regularly and also those whose mobility is now not so good?

Personally I think that would be a terrific idea but probably too sensible.

12 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

2,600 spot on, East now 1,924, Main 597 # and Ormond 81 = 2,602.

Add in padded unknown and I think Hospitality holds about 200 we are getting closer and closer to 3,000 mark.

# one of the main stand sections jumped by about 60 which is strange, as all other main stand sections up about 20 in total since last count.

I suspect there will be a few more shifted before kick off.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:08 PM, Lifelongsaintee said:

Anyone any idea how many ST’s we have sold now? Every time I look at stadium map it has became a lot more populated

I Wouldn’t rely on the stadium map to much. I missed my renewal and then renewed it few weeks after opened to the public. It showed my seat last season was taken on public map but still managed to get my seat.

• 2 weeks later...

As an aside, it was brought to my attention at the Galatasaray game that Season Ticket holders seats don't have RESERVED on the underside.

Gee, the guys who volunteered to clean the seats have managed to erase the stickers. 

I emailed the club to report a shattered seat in the row in front of me in the E stand, which made it very uncomfortable for the Senior occupant.

Interested to see if there's any change, as I haven't received any acknowledgement/feedback.

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

As an aside, it was brought to my attention at the Galatasaray game that Season Ticket holders seats don't have RESERVED on the underside.

Gee, the guys who volunteered to clean the seats have managed to erase the stickers. 

I emailed the club to report a shattered seat in the row in front of me in the E stand, which made it very uncomfortable for the Senior occupant.

Interested to see if there's any change, as I haven't received any acknowledgement/feedback.

I dont think the reserved stickers have been used to indicate reserved seats for years. I would imagine any that were there before the clean have been there for years.

Good point on the broken seat though. There is a fair few that while still in one piece are pretty knackered. Seem pretty bendy now. I see a lot of clubs have replaced seats much younger than our in recent years. Guessing that after 30+ years they have done pretty well. A fair few Frankenstein seats in the front rows hidden from view. 

58 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

I dont think the reserved stickers have been used to indicate reserved seats for years. I would imagine any that were there before the clean have been there for years.

I'm fairly sure the reserved stickers were still being used up until Covid. Prior to that point I normally paid at the gate, and would use the reserved stickers to know where not to sit.

34 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I'm fairly sure the reserved stickers were still being used up until Covid. Prior to that point I normally paid at the gate, and would use the reserved stickers to know where not to sit.

You are correct. If it’s only e-tickets that are now being issued that would be ok but if pay at the gate was being used you would need reserved stickers.