Season tickets

blueheaven

I'm not expecting to get extra tickets with my ST, the Gala game was a very welcome surprise. However, surely one of the points of a ST is so you have first dibs on ticketed games! If I hadn't been on here, I'd have had no idea that LASK tickets were on sale. They have the e-mail addresses of all ST holders, and anyone else who has bought a ticket. Couldn't something have been sent out to say they were going on sale.

8 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

As an aside, it was brought to my attention at the Galatasaray game that Season Ticket holders seats don't have RESERVED on the underside.

Gee, the guys who volunteered to clean the seats have managed to erase the stickers. 

I emailed the club to report a shattered seat in the row in front of me in the E stand, which made it very uncomfortable for the Senior occupant.

Interested to see if there's any change, as I haven't received any acknowledgement/feedback.

Almost 100 seats around the stadium, mostly in the East Stand, were repaired/replaced during the past week. 

I did get an email from the club timed at 2:56, but didn’t see it till 3:30.  Needless to say, my Main Stand season ticket seat was gone, but I was still able to buy three together to take two non-ST fans along with me.

Edited by GeoKirrin
spelling

47 minutes ago, skivealive said:

I'm not expecting to get extra tickets with my ST, the Gala game was a very welcome surprise. However, surely one of the points of a ST is so you have first dibs on ticketed games! If I hadn't been on here, I'd have had no idea that LASK tickets were on sale. They have the e-mail addresses of all ST holders, and anyone else who has bought a ticket. Couldn't something have been sent out to say they were going on sale.

I got an email saying they’re on sale 

A kick in the teeth for season ticket holders who pay their money upfront season upon season.The same people who were asked not to take a discount for the incomplete 2019-2020 season, which the vast majority complied with.

Steve Brown asks for loyalty from the season ticket holders but shows no loyalty back. Could we not have been given even 3 hours to buy our seats before an open sale. 

The reason I buy a season ticket is to be given priority at times of scarcity of tickets etc. 

probably need to sign up to newsetter, it is shown on website etc, assume this will be their database where emails sent out to

I'm not a season ticket holder, living in Dunfermline, but i got my email at 2.56 and noticed it at 4.30. I had been checking couple times a day since thursday and assumed online sale was going to be after Utd game, assuming system couldn't cope with 2 games at a time.

Got my brother and i seats in East stand but couldn't get 2 together, sitting in row behind, diagonally opposite

We're now seeing what its like to be supporters of a successful club, we cannae all get tickets, 

oh, those who remember the glorious lower division days in 1980s, we've come a long way

1 hour ago, skivealive said:

Eh?! How?! None of the guys I sit with got one

I got an email but it had been announced on social media 5 mins earlier. 

I can understand this system might not allow us to do a pre-sale to ST holder but a f**king email to ST holders saying “tickets on sale at 0900 tomorrow - no pre-sale” wouldn’t have hurt. 

then announce the sale an hour or 2 later on socials 

35 minutes ago, Bruno Strasser said:

Really poor system. It's unlikely we will have these sell outs on a regular basis ( I wish we would) but doesn't seem right that Season ticket holders don't get first shout to buy their own seat if nothing else.

I think the point the club would make is its not your seat, you pay to sit in it for League games. I agree though that in an ideal situation Season ticket holders would be given first opportunity to buy the seat they regularly sit in out of courtesy but how long do they wait until general sale, do they let season ticket holders buy other tickets for friends, seems there was a delay selling tickets in the first place. Plenty of seats left in the Ormond, at least no 2.5 days of engaged phone lines.

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

I think the point the club would make is its not your seat, you pay to sit in it for League games. I agree though that in an ideal situation Season ticket holders would be given first opportunity to buy the seat they regularly sit in out of courtesy but how long do they wait until general sale, do they let season ticket holders buy other tickets for friends, seems there was a delay selling tickets in the first place. Plenty of seats left in the Ormond, at least no 2.5 days of engaged phone lines.

Yeah, but many of us have forked out £600 knowing we might not see a game in person out of nothing more than loyalty to the club. 

A little bit in return wouldn’t have gone amiss. 

30 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

I got an email but it had been announced on social media 5 mins earlier. 

I can understand this system might not allow us to do a pre-sale to ST holder but a f**king email to ST holders saying “tickets on sale at 0900 tomorrow - no pre-sale” wouldn’t have hurt. 

then announce the sale an hour or 2 later on socials 

Spot on.

You can't sit watching your e-mail all day.

Your idea of e-mail to season tickets with a start time & inform social media a couple of hours later sounds like a way round it if the system can't give priority to season ticket holders.

At a guess and judging by what time of day these tickets went live it seems like ticket sales were delayed and therefore no Season ticket holder presale. Think the club are probably surprised how many tickets they have shifted so far.

5 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Spot on.

You can't sit watching your e-mail all day.

Your idea of e-mail to season tickets with a start time & inform social media a couple of hours later sounds like a way round it if the system can't give priority to season ticket holders.

I think the issue with this is that people would share the news on social media and tell their mates, so everyone would know by the time the tickets went on sale anyway.

Really, for me, the fair way to do this would have been to only allow season ticket holders to log in to the system for the first 24 hours, using their season ticket barcode. Presumably this is possible, because this is how tickets were secured for the games at the start of the season that were for season ticket holders only. Once those 24 hours are up, open up the rest of the stadium to a general sale.

I feel relieved that I've managed to get a ticket at all (there will probably be some season ticket holders who miss out completely, because of how this has been done), but I'm not sitting in my season ticket seat and I'm not sitting with the people I normally sit with.

These tickets could have been on sale for two weeks. If we get to the group stage, we'll know all the fixtures with even more notice than that. The club really needs to look at how it sell the tickets fairly and in plenty of time for those games, if they happen.

Find the whole ticketing thing daft…one week season ticket holders have their season ticket seats blocked out and are the only ones who can purchase an additional 10 tickets.  Fast forward to today and you get no warning about on-sale time leaving you very little chance of not only getting your seat nevermind being seated in your usual stand.

20 minutes ago, slambrother said:

Find the whole ticketing thing daft…one week season ticket holders have their season ticket seats blocked out and are the only ones who can purchase an additional 10 tickets.  Fast forward to today and you get no warning about on-sale time leaving you very little chance of not only getting your seat nevermind being seated in your usual stand.

Think you have hit it on the head.

This ticketing companies system can only work by blocking out season tickets or total open sale.

That is why for Galatasaray match all season ticket holders were allowed in free instead of just those renewing season ticket.

They either need to modify their system or Saints need to punt them as the system is not fit for purpose.

39 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I think the issue with this is that people would share the news on social media and tell their mates, so everyone would know by the time the tickets went on sale anyway.

Really, for me, the fair way to do this would have been to only allow season ticket holders to log in to the system for the first 24 hours, using their season ticket barcode. Presumably this is possible, because this is how tickets were secured for the games at the start of the season that were for season ticket holders only. Once those 24 hours are up, open up the rest of the stadium to a general sale.

I feel relieved that I've managed to get a ticket at all (there will probably be some season ticket holders who miss out completely, because of how this has been done), but I'm not sitting in my season ticket seat and I'm not sitting with the people I normally sit with.

These tickets could have been on sale for two weeks. If we get to the group stage, we'll know all the fixtures with even more notice than that. The club really needs to look at how it sell the tickets fairly and in plenty of time for those games, if they happen.

I have a sneaky suspicion that there’s maybe a massive limitation in the system that means no option for season ticket holders to buy them first, then opening to allow paying customers. 

I’d imagine that was why it was 10x per ST last round.

If Saints win on Thursday night and qualify for the group stages do they offer a package for the three home  matches. Is the ticket system able to cope with that ?  Or the current first to see the notification and quickest on the keyboard scenario for each game.

If the latter is chosen how many people will turn out for a last home game that is meaningless. Back to the two or three thousand hard core I would think.

Another point is there seems to be no allowance made for older or disabled people who have supported the club for years but don’t have access to the internet or are unable to use it. The club seems to think that everyone has up to date technology at their finger tips. I would have thought they would be more understanding when their own system seems along way from perfect. 

My preference would be to buy a ticket package for all three games. I am not suggesting a discount say £75. 00 adult and £45.00 for a concession. 

I work some Saturdays so buy my season ticket in the knowledge it doesn’t necessarily make financial sense but want one for the convenience of it plus I know the people sitting round about me which is part of it.

With the card system I d hoped we d simply go online and pay and the game activated on your card, clearly not as clever as that.

I d happily at start of season tick a box that said they could take Cup games payment from me by Direct Debit, I imagine most season tickets would do the same if it was available . I always bought the Cup top up until they stopped doing them.

Problem appears to be a poor system and lack of staff.

I got tickets can’t help but think we were asked to back the club and did but they don’t seem to value us.

Hopefully be all sorted for the Group games.