Celtic v Saints, 12 May 2021, 18.30

blueheaven

St Johnstone: Zlamal, Kerr, McCart, Booth, Brown, Rooney, Gilmour, Bryson, Conway, Kane, Middleton

Substitutes: Wills, Wotherspoon, Melamed, Ferguson, Robertson

From the BBC

Not exactly many on the bench....injuries, or just making sure we have the proper side out vs Livi?

Edited by MrBored

4 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

There would be absolutely no reason to play people out of position (presumably Rooney is in the centre of defence tonight) or not have a full bench unless something has gone wrong. Looks like a further Covid outbreak to me.

Gordon took a fair whack to the face. Was half expecting him to be out tonight 

1 minute ago, Pat McGroin said:

Gordon took a fair whack to the face. Was half expecting him to be out tonight 

Yeah, it makes sense for Gordon to be out. It would be extremely bad luck for a further three players (Clark, McCann and O'Halloran) to have picked up injuries in the last three days though. That's why I suspect Covid has maybe played its part again. Hopefully not.

5 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Yeah, it makes sense for Gordon to be out. It would be extremely bad luck for a further three players (Clark, McCann and O'Halloran) to have picked up injuries in the last three days though. That's why I suspect Covid has maybe played its part again. Hopefully not.

Hit by Covid at this time of season would spoil everything.

13 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Calm down. You sound like Randoom. Get a grip ;P

2 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

How long is the isolation period is it 10 days?

That's what I've just been told. So presumably the fact they're missing out today (12th) means they'll be able to play in the Final (22nd), I think.

Anyone who gets a positive test/has to isolate from this day onwards will miss it though.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy said:

That's what I've just been told. So presumably the fact they're missing out today (12th) means they'll be able to play in the Final (22nd), I think.

Anyone who gets a positive test/has to isolate from this day onwards will miss it though.

If positive test miss final if isolation miss training but available for cup final, Brutal if it is a positive test

Just now, Johnny B said:

If positive test miss final if isolation miss training but available for cup final, Brutal if it is a positive test

Would guess at least one would need to have tested positive for the rest to be considered "close contacts"?

Honestly not entirely sure about it all anymore, though.