Rooney & CD articles in the Courier

Melbourne Saint

Have to say a very good article about Rooney in the Courier, by Eric Nicholson (haven't read the CD one yet, but link at bottom of article). He's certainly done his homework & written a really good article, not lazy "soundbite" clichés. Gives a quite thorough insight into "Big Dafty". Recommended.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/2231032/shaun-rooney-cup-final/

Edited by Melbourne Saint

7 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Have to say a very good article about Rooney in the Courier, by Eric Nicholson (haven't read the CD one yet, but link at bottom of article). He's certainly done his homework & written a really good article, not lazy "soundbite" clichés. Gives a quite thorough insight into "Big Dafty". Recommended.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/2231032/shaun-rooney-cup-final/

Nice read

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Cagey said:

I see Rooney was down in London & apparently spent most of time in boozer.

Was on Open Goal with Simon Ferry but can't make out what those weegies say but was interesting what I could make out.

That Open Goal is a hard watch/listen.

You’ve got the two guys in their mid-thirties (?) trying way too hard to act the daft laddie. Then you’ve got Kevin Kyle sitting mumbling to himself. 

I enjoyed when they actually asked and let Rooney talk about Saints.

On 5/20/2021 at 1:30 AM, Melbourne Saint said:

He was in Leicester Square the other night looking every bit the dafty!

*taking selfies and being sound though !

23 hours ago, Cagey said:

Was on Open Goal with Simon Ferry but can't make out what those weegies say but was interesting what I could make out.

Not sure if it was Open Goal or not (I'm presuming so) but there's a clip on twitter of Rooney saying he wants to stay at Saints forever ... Good lad 

2 hours ago, chips said:

Not sure if it was Open Goal or not (I'm presuming so) but there's a clip on twitter of Rooney saying he wants to stay at Saints forever ... Good lad 

Yeah was asked what his ambition was & said to stay at Saints forever.

Also said McCann will go to the top.