Pre-Season 2021/22

garydavidson

Any official word in other pre season games? Seems a lot of English teams heading north for friendlies. Personally, would love an away game in England if fans allowed.

Also, we heard anything on new kit or even manufacturers? I'm not sure when the macron deal runs out, but I have liked their kits. So long as we dont have the same supply problems as in previous years when we have changed kit supplier and had to run out in old kits and mismatch. Would love for the club to combine the launch with the womens team. Needs to be a bit more of a joining of the 2 teams than there is currently. 

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

That last one is my least favourite strip.

That away top would be immense. Kind of similar to the Luzern away top when they played us. The home one in a slightly lighter shade of blue too, would be great. 

I suspect we will have gold featured as the fixture announcement etc had a gold trim to it. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Shipa said:

21st July 7.45, friendly away to Arbroath.

Thought as double cup winners we'd be in for some big glamour friendlies, but maybe we are the big glamour team now!

Can hardly go travelling about the world right now though? If anything I'd rather saints totally limited their travel to places out with their control. For example Livi are off to Spain, that's just asking for trouble. 

25 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

St Johnstone  v PNE, Tuesday 13th July, 7pm

Arbroath  v St Johnstone Wednesday 21st July 7.45

St Johnstone v Fleetwood Town Saturday 24th July 1pm.

First leg of our qualifying  tie is 5 August 

July 31st Ross County away.

I know it's not pre season but just the context of our start to the season.

I’m really keen to understand if and when the club has a celebration day/match with both cups as I want to come up from deepest Surrey for it, and bring my lad up from Sheffield, and would be looking to buy some merch.  But we need to know when ASAP to be able to arrange.  

Edited by henryhallsdanceband

30 minutes ago, henryhallsdanceband said:

I’m really keen to understand if and when the club has a celebration day/match with both cups as I want to come up from deepest Surrey for it, and bring my lad up from Sheffield, and would be looking to buy some merch.  But we need to know when ASAP to be able to arrange.  

It won't be before August 10th.

3 hours ago, henryhallsdanceband said:

Would you be able to get in though.