Pre-Season 2021/22

garydavidson

I have always thought that Saints and UHI (Perth Technical College for us auld folk) should get together and build something similar to Stirling Uni perhaps not quite as ambitious. There must be ground available from the Goodlyburn days.

16 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

Hell no, St Johnstone are a professional business, not a part time club. They should be paying people for their time. 

Must've run out of remand prisoners! It's actually okay by me, waiting for my mother to come out of Ninewells, so have time. First time I've been at McD since the Dundee game (which we lost), every other trip back has coincided with away games. 

2 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Must've run out of remand prisoners! It's actually okay by me, waiting for my mother to come out of Ninewells, so have time. First time I've been at McD since the Dundee game (which we lost), every other trip back has coincided with away games. 

Away games are the best, unless in Hoodlums company always disappears when it's his turn

I don't have mine yet either (although I was quite late to buy as I wasn't a renewal). The club are saying photographic ID will be needed for the match so I guess that's partly in acknowledgement of the fact that not everyone will have their ticket yet.

I'm quite curious to know how the ballot will work with people who have bought tickets together (e.g. family groups). Will the whole group get to go? I bought tickets for me and my dad so they only have my email address and not his - if his name is pulled out of the ballot and not mine, will they email me? What happens if a young child's name is drawn out but their parent's isn't?

I'm sure they have all this covered of course!