Pre-Season 2021/22

garydavidson

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

I wonder if anyone that's not got their ticket yet has been successful in the ballot or is it only those that have received their ticket that were entered in the ballot.

I haven’t received season ticket yet but did get email saying successful in ballot.

22 minutes ago, McCarry One Nil said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one - was unsuccessful but one of my mates was - he can't go - due to the photo identity (which is fair enough) then he can't just send me his e-mail and I could go - anyone in same boat and tried the club? Also where we sit we've to be in an HOUR before Kick Off.

And so it begins 

37 minutes ago, McCarry One Nil said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one - was unsuccessful but one of my mates was - he can't go - due to the photo identity (which is fair enough) then he can't just send me his e-mail and I could go - anyone in same boat and tried the club? Also where we sit we've to be in an HOUR before Kick Off.

I appreciate the constraints the club are working under at present but I feel they could have organised this a bit better. I feel guilty having been successful as this is only my second year as a ST holder and I think longer standing ST holders deserved priority. Alternatively, they could have sent an initial email with YES and NO buttons asking if you wished to be included in the ballot. I would have replied NO.

That said, I’m going! I believe the team deserve as rousing a welcome as up to 1000 fans scattered around the ground can give at their first public appearance since winning the cups when they come out tonight in recognition of their successes last season.

Edited by Lochwinnochsaintee

1 hour ago, McCarry One Nil said:

Do you have photo ID with his details? If so, you could give the poor guy his ID back. 

They’ll be allocated to the ST details, not the email. 

He could have emailed the club to say he can’t go, then someone else would have got a shot.

Has the club actually confirm that there is no Saints TV feed or even audio?

Obviously gutted not got a ticket, but if club is limited in numbers, then cannot really argue as will get the next game. However, just assumed that there would be a way to watch the game (Preston stream aside) for ST holders who missed out and any fan who wanted to watch it.

Sort of hoping saints are working on it behind the scenes and get something sorted before the game. Cannot be a hard thing to do at all. Camera will be there, so just a case of running the stream through Saints tv and removing any paywall?