Pre-Season 2021/22

garydavidson

On 7/18/2021 at 4:14 PM, akuram said:

Are away fans now allowed in?

Will it be on Arbroath tv? No word of it on their website.

It said 750 max, which for a pre-season friendly is probably not a problem anyway. 

I'd love to be there. Love Gayfield, fantastic old-fashioned stadium.

3 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

Got ticket and there was no indication that it was home supporters only so the blue and white will be on show.

Says on Arbroath website that tickets are available to both sets of fans.Arbroath tv streaming the game, details to follow

Edited by glenrothes saintee

5 hours ago, Shibbydoo said:

Same time as PSV play Galatasary

You’ve got to love Scottish football eh.

At the same time as Saints are warming up against Arbroath at Gayfield, two relative big guns of world football battle it out to decide to will play St.Johnstone. “You canny beat it!” as Mr Cosgrove might say.

1 minute ago, Stumpy1966 said:

Just like to say before anyone asks it is not and will not be on saints tv:wub:

May be we should cancel our subscriptions over the close season and pre season if we are not going to see any games My monthly fee could have gone to PNE and Arbroath, but we are supporters and pay the fee regardless.

Just now, Johnny B said:

May be we should cancel our subscriptions over the close season and pre season if we are not going to see any games My monthly fee could have gone to PNE and Arbroath, but we are supporters and pay the fee regardless.

If it was up to me, I’d make overseas punters pay full whack for a season ticket for access to games. You basically get all the perks of a ST for £120 a year for Christ’s sake 

1 minute ago, Pat McGroin said:

If it was up to me, I’d make overseas punters pay full whack for a season ticket for access to games. You basically get all the perks of a ST for £120 a year for Christ’s sake 

I do wish I was at the park and see the team soak up the atmosphere and have a couple of beers before and after the match and the banter of the postmortem but alas I decided to retire to the sun. I live in a country where tv laws are regularly broken If I wanted to I could get Saints tv for free along with all the Premiership teams it comes in a magic box and I do but I make my £120 donation. 

For the less scrupulous amongst you they work in the UK with a VPN :laugh:

2 hours ago, Johnny B said:

Arbroath FC TV will be streaming this match for £8 and details will be announced later today.

https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/arbroath-v-st-johnstone-ticket-details/

Surely Saints should be making us aware of what is available. The Arbroath site is promoting the game and say it will be PPV for £8.

Saints tv is badly needing updated to give forward information about what they will be showing.

What about Saturday and will I get in, I want to know?

44 minutes ago, akuram said:

Surely Saints should be making us aware of what is available. The Arbroath site is promoting the game and say it will be PPV for £8.

Saints tv is badly needing updated to give forward information about what they will be showing.

Maybe the new Ticket Master  could update the OS as one of their 3 jobs.

Not everyone is on Twitter or Facebook.

2 hours ago, akuram said:

Link now on so bought and looking forward to the match.

13 hours ago, Cagey said:

Maybe the new Ticket Master  could update the OS as one of their 3 jobs.

Not everyone is on Twitter or Facebook.

Anyone can look at what the club posts on Twitter and Facebook, just like they can look at what is posted on any other website - you don't need to be registered on them to look at them.

But yeah, I do agree that it's odd the club doesn't have a more joined-up approach to updating all of its platforms.