Pre-Season 2021/22

garydavidson

20 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

Still no word on likely crowd allowed in for fleetwood game? Is it not in just 4 days? 

I was wondering the same. Two days left and no word on crowd or how tickets will be allocated. I didn't get drawn from the ballot for the Preston game so I'm hoping that season ticket holders that missed out will be allowed in at least. Usual poor communication from the club though. 

51 minutes ago, dave mc said:

Club waiting on permission to let all season tickets in , is the word on the terrace 

I hope they have a plan B to ballot those who missed out on Preston game . There probably isn't the time to do that anyway.

3 hours ago, supersaintee said:

I didn't get drawn from the ballot for the Preston game so I'm hoping that season ticket holders that missed out will be allowed in at least. Usual poor communication from the club though. 

I'm in the same boat. That's why it is a bit frustrating. Still not been able to see the team play, along with the majority of ST holders.

If some folk are in the know and the club are waiting in permissions etc, then it wouldn't take much for the club just to put out a short message to that end.

I'm local enough that I dint need to plan travel etc, but not everyone will be in the same boat. 

14 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Hate to say it, but this is Saints at their worst. As others have said for the last week or so, it only needs a quick announcement from Saints to let the fans know what is happening. Have we lost our new media guy already?

Honestly I think the club need to be cut a huge amount of slack today. With most staff having multiple roles it wouldn’t surprise me if lots of folk running around trying to resolve this European issue, given the very short eufa timeframe, leaving other folk covering other jobs - just a hunch mind you. A friendly on Sat just won’t be a priority at the moment. I’m sure we’ll hear something soon. 

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Honestly I think the club need to be cut a huge amount of slack today. With most staff having multiple roles it wouldn’t surprise me if lots of folk running around trying to resolve this European issue, given the very short eufa timeframe, leaving other folk covering other jobs - just a hunch mind you. A friendly on Sat just won’t be a priority at the moment. I’m sure we’ll hear something soon. 

I understand what you are saying and agree Europe is the priority but the club should have had some information out before now about what might happen for Saturday subject to confirmation.

There is just nothing as usual and this is Thursday.

Just now, akuram said:

I understand what you are saying and agree Europe is the priority but the club should have had some information out before now about what might happen for Saturday subject to confirmation.

There is just nothing as usual and this is Thursday.

Totally valid point, and something should have been out earlier, I just dont think today is the day to be worrying about given current circs :) 

5 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

Tickets purchased/claimed. Really straight forward once site was up and running. Can imagine buying a matchday ticket must be a piece of piss now. 

Can't get it to work, how do you pick your seat,it just shows a graphic of stadium.