garydavidson

Pre-Season 2021/22

Recommended Posts

2nd one looks like its a Dundee top, no thanks. Sure we wont see new kits for a while which is a shame because would be good to get these out closer to the start of Summer and capitalise on the success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


 

From www.newsatden.co.uk

 

GARY Rowett has revealed Millwall could return to Scotland for their training camp this pre-season – and potentially play a friendly, against St Johnstone, his former assistant’s team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

St Johnstone  v PNE, Tuesday 13th July, 7pm. Are any other friendlies arranged?

Is there a date when the players return to training.?

Can some one pleases confirm the first leg of our qualifying  tie is 5 August 2021?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

St Johnstone  v PNE, Tuesday 13th July, 7pm. Are any other friendlies arranged?

Is there a date when the players return to training.?

Can some one pleases confirm the first leg of our qualifying  tie is 5 August 2021?

No.

28th June.

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any official word in other pre season games? Seems a lot of English teams heading north for friendlies. Personally, would love an away game in England if fans allowed.

Also, we heard anything on new kit or even manufacturers? I'm not sure when the macron deal runs out, but I have liked their kits. So long as we dont have the same supply problems as in previous years when we have changed kit supplier and had to run out in old kits and mismatch. Would love for the club to combine the launch with the womens team. Needs to be a bit more of a joining of the 2 teams than there is currently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cagey said:

That last one is my least favourite strip.

That away top would be immense. Kind of similar to the Luzern away top when they played us. The home one in a slightly lighter shade of blue too, would be great. 

I suspect we will have gold featured as the fixture announcement etc had a gold trim to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

We’ll play Fleetwood Town on 24th July @ 1pm.

St Johnstone  v PNE, Tuesday 13th July, 7pm that is now 2 arranged and probably one to be announced between them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21st July 7.45, friendly away to Arbroath.

Thought as double cup winners we'd be in for some big glamour friendlies, but maybe we are the big glamour team now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shipa said:

21st July 7.45, friendly away to Arbroath.

Thought as double cup winners we'd be in for some big glamour friendlies, but maybe we are the big glamour team now!

Can hardly go travelling about the world right now though? If anything I'd rather saints totally limited their travel to places out with their control. For example Livi are off to Spain, that's just asking for trouble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

St Johnstone  v PNE, Tuesday 13th July, 7pm

Arbroath  v St Johnstone Wednesday 21st July 7.45

St Johnstone v Fleetwood Town Saturday 24th July 1pm.

First leg of our qualifying  tie is 5 August 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

St Johnstone  v PNE, Tuesday 13th July, 7pm

Arbroath  v St Johnstone Wednesday 21st July 7.45

St Johnstone v Fleetwood Town Saturday 24th July 1pm.

First leg of our qualifying  tie is 5 August 

July 31st Ross County away.

I know it's not pre season but just the context of our start to the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m really keen to understand if and when the club has a celebration day/match with both cups as I want to come up from deepest Surrey for it, and bring my lad up from Sheffield, and would be looking to buy some merch.  But we need to know when ASAP to be able to arrange.  

Edited by henryhallsdanceband

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, henryhallsdanceband said:

I’m really keen to understand if and when the club has a celebration day/match with both cups as I want to come up from deepest Surrey for it, and bring my lad up from Sheffield, and would be looking to buy some merch.  But we need to know when ASAP to be able to arrange.  

It won't be before August 10th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, henryhallsdanceband said:

I’m really keen to understand if and when the club has a celebration day/match with both cups as I want to come up from deepest Surrey for it, and bring my lad up from Sheffield, and would be looking to buy some merch.  But we need to know when ASAP to be able to arrange.  

Would you be able to get in though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...