Scottish cup whisky

saintgscot

10 hours ago, garydavidson said:

I do hope the club get a lot of money from that whisky since it is double the price of their ten year old.

Can't be 25 quid for a different label?

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/loch-lomond-10-year-old-single-malt-whisky/804365-683820-683821

The Saints bottle is 46% proof the Waitrose one is 40%, higher ABV is always more expensive.

I hope they bring out a third bottle with a make mine a double branding, that would finish off this years collection nicely.

1 hour ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

The Saints bottle is 46% proof the Waitrose one is 40%, higher ABV is always more expensive.

I hope they bring out a third bottle with a make mine a double branding, that would finish off this years collection nicely.

I'll bring the glasses along Gus.

16 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Not been opened, glad I have it, starting a collection of Saintees whisky, when it gets to 7 I will open the first one, shouldn’t have to wait more than 3 or 4 years.

Drink the feckers.

steam the label off and keep as a memento.

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2021 at 3:43 PM, sixties saintee said:

Are people aware Saints reception has limited amount of League Cup And Cup Final whisky available on a first come basis , you cannot phone up and reserve one. £ 50 per bottle, that's me got the set well happy. Hoping fir a double double one.:)

Fecks sake, bloody out of your skull again.:laugh:

However, good plug for the Saints whisky.