Good question this

saintgscot

1 hour ago, saintgscot said:

I got asked by and ex footballer at work yesterday if I know the only part of muirton park still standing in it’s original place? Answers please.

The old referee's changing room is in the same place as the aisle for female sanitary products. Does that count?

(Like tampons, most refs are stuck-up c*nts)

4 hours ago, cristo said:

Quite amazing this, looks to have had a bit lopped off the left of it. How hard would it have been to have left it white with the blue door and put up a wee plaque.

Just thought the same. Wondered if it needed "adapting"

Anyone got any actual bits of the ground. I mean, i saw a guy posted a photo of a stool from the bar that he was gonna sit on and watch the Scottish Cup final on...... i'd love to have one of the benches from the stand or something. Me and my buddy got a sign from the rubble, but it got fked up in the NM floods 

12 hours ago, cristo said:

Quite amazing this, looks to have had a bit lopped off the left of it. How hard would it have been to have left it white with the blue door and put up a wee plaque.

Is it still the same wall? To me it looks like the area of wall just above the door is a bit smaller than it was in the Muirton Park days, but otherwise it looks very similar.

Totally agree it would have been nice to have a little plaque there. Suppose it's never too late.

7 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Anyone got any actual bits of the ground. I mean, i saw a guy posted a photo of a stool from the bar that he was gonna sit on and watch the Scottish Cup final on...... i'd love to have one of the benches from the stand or something. Me and my buddy got a sign from the rubble, but it got fked up in the NM floods 

Don't know if @Watty still reads the forum but I'm pretty sure it was him who said on here a while back that he has the old yellow kiosk thing in his back garden.

On 6/8/2021 at 9:19 PM, saintgscot said:

Correct 

EA9ACBF6-0AC0-498D-90AB-F6EEB93F04AC.jpeg

6AD29B0A-B5AD-4604-B465-09D2843ABB8A.png

Wouldn't it be great if the Cooncil, or ASDA or whoever owns it let it be covered in a Saints related mural? A wee nod to our former home on one half and a commemoration of the cup double on the other.