Away shirts

Shambo

On 6/13/2021 at 2:44 PM, garydavidson said:

@MySpazz is generally one that can help with kits.

On 6/13/2021 at 2:44 PM, garydavidson said:

@MySpazz is generally one that can help with kits.

I do have a 3XL yellow kit in the Joma shirt, we might have worn it last year (or was it this year? We definately reused an older kit, can't remember). The one i have is here   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183879236083 and if you PM me via WAP I can do you a deal. 

18 hours ago, MySpazz said:

I do have a 3XL yellow kit in the Joma shirt, we might have worn it last year (or was it this year? We definately reused an older kit, can't remember). The one i have is here   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183879236083 and if you PM me via WAP I can do you a deal. 

We didn't wear any Joma kits last year. We've had two seasons of Macron kits and one season of BLK since the glory days of Joma. :)

The old kit we re-used last season was the previous season's Macron away kit:

GettyImages-1314381296.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Coming near the time for the kit launch I assume we will still be Macron

. Interesting that pitch teamwear that do saints and Dundee with Macron have now moved Hibs over to a new Joma contract with bespoke kit, allegedly the biggest kit sponsorship Hibs have ever signed. 

34 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Coming near the time for the kit launch I assume we will still be Macron

. Interesting that pitch teamwear that do saints and Dundee with Macron have now moved Hibs over to a new Joma contract with bespoke kit, allegedly the biggest kit sponsorship Hibs have ever signed. 

I've always found Macron pretty good in terms of quality of product and communication/resolving issues. Local branch too which is good.

They seem to be snapping up a lot of clubs recently. 

25 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I wonder if we will still have Binn as our sponsor next season. As double cup winners I would have thought we could attract a major national name. Cazoo & Cinch seem to be spending a fortune on advertising.

Cinch are sponsoring the league, so they will be in our shirts. Cazoo are essentially a competitor so would wonder if they would want to get involved. Interesting that there is definitely a shift in sponsors away from betting and to some new companies. Also worth nothing that the owners of Cazoo also own some other very advertising heavy companies, so clearly very active. I quite like having a relatively large local company as a sponsor, but would be great to have Famous Grouse back in some form.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

I wonder if we will still have Binn as our sponsor next season. As double cup winners I would have thought we could attract a major national name. Cazoo & Cinch seem to be spending a fortune on advertising.

I always thought we missed a trick by not getting Durex to sponsor us. We could adopt the nickname of "The Johnnies". Great marketing opportunity on all sides!

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

It does not matter how big the sponsor is but more how much the sponsorship is worth to them  Bonn group have a circa £4 million turnover so not that small a company. 

17 hours ago, mainstand said:

Pictures on Facebook of the under 17s in the cas cup final is that a hint at the new away kit that they are wearing white socks with black tops with the yellow kit?  

If this is the pic you mean, they're wearing old Joma shorts and socks from several years ago.

204975788_4281870558502559_3047945491210837996_n.jpg.91298a42b2fa763ad9fbe35712c1c5d4.jpg

Aye that's a mismatch of old Joma kits, which saints presumably had left spare from the senior team. The socks were from the white and black kit we wore when we beat Rangers at Ibrox 3-1 and the shorts are from one of the various yellow kits we've had. 

10 hours ago, blueheaven said:

If this is the pic you mean, they're wearing old Joma shorts and socks from several years ago.

204975788_4281870558502559_3047945491210837996_n.jpg.91298a42b2fa763ad9fbe35712c1c5d4.jpg

7 hours ago, Widge said:

Aye that's a mismatch of old Joma kits, which saints presumably had left spare from the senior team. The socks were from the white and black kit we wore when we beat Rangers at Ibrox 3-1 and the shorts are from one of the various yellow kits we've had. 

Cheers I didn't notice the Joma on the shorts or socks. Yeah I thought I could remember the sockets from years back. A shame for the boys going into a cup final in a Mish mask of kits. 

13 hours ago, mainstand said:

Cheers I didn't notice the Joma on the shorts or socks. Yeah I thought I could remember the sockets from years back. A shame for the boys going into a cup final in a Mish mask of kits. 

If you look in the top left of this photo you can see our team warming up in the background - looks like we wore yellow shirt, yellow shorts and white socks. Strange that both teams wore white socks - I guess our yellow ones must have been thin on the ground!

E459mgLXwAICU5-?format=jpg&name=large

• 4 months later...