Kits 21/22

garydavidson

Not massively keen on it, but at least it's not yet another yellow or white one.

Quite a lot of fans have been wanting a teal and magenta away kit for a while now - surely it would be a massive seller for the club - but for some reason they seem dead against it.

2 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

Looks like our old Bonar away kit. That was the plan 

Ha ha didnt like that one much either. I had the blue Bonar. If we are talking red and white, the old Matchwinner kits were great with the red version as away.

Got a laugh at the comments, sounds like a bunch of wifies shopping for new gear. Oh I don’t like this one I would like it wie a wee bit of Magenta to go wie my teal curtains or I think the yellow will clash wie the good tablecloth :D. Don’t let the better half’s read this thread you’ll be getting dragged round the shops to gie them fashion advice:wink: I’m only pulling your pissers lads:D

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

Very strange that if you look at Pitch Teamwear who are Saints kit partners they are no longer doing Macron. They previously were one of Macrons main places and promoted them on the website but now they are not selling Macron kit. 

Could mean we won't be wearing Macron once our current deal runs out, I guess? I've found the quality of their stuff to be pretty poor so wouldn't be disappointed about that particular deal coming to an end.

26 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Could mean we won't be wearing Macron once our current deal runs out, I guess? I've found the quality of their stuff to be pretty poor so wouldn't be disappointed about that particular deal coming to an end.

I am pretty sure its pitch teamwear that have taken on HIbs move from Macron to Joma but they are selling something like 15000 jerseys so have had a large wedge of cash thrown at them by Joma. 

Livi also gone with Joma this season but via The soccershop direct owned by the Kelty  Hearts Chairman who are keen to expand rapidly..

Edited by mainstand

3 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I'd be happy with a return to Joma. I think their sizing, quality and designs were all better than Macron's.

The sizzling in some of the new kit they have produced is exceptionally fitted. We have our club in the new kit and they have had to go 2 sizes up 

At the away kit lauch Saints showed CHAS as being the shorts logo

0_PPA_StJAwayKit2021-22-11.jpg

But in yesterdays match instead of CHAS we had numbers on the shorts, which is not something that I can think we normally do . 

St Johnstone's Callum Hendry and Ross County's Connor Randall tangle

Just seen that this is a SPFL rule and any sponsor or logo is only on the right hand side or back

Edited by mainstand

14 hours ago, mainstand said:

At the away kit lauch Saints showed CHAS as being the shorts logo

0_PPA_StJAwayKit2021-22-11.jpg

I think the sponsor's logo will be in that position on the shorts available to fans (that's where it's shown on the Saints Direct site). It is normal for us to wear numbers in that position on our shorts, though. If you Google photos from previous seasons you'll see we've had numbers on our shorts for quite a few years.

This photo suggests we didn't have the CHAS logo anywhere on the team shorts on Saturday - perhaps it's still to be added.

NINTCHDBPICT000669881357.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 2:55 PM, blueheaven said:

Not massively keen on it, but at least it's not yet another yellow or white one.

Quite a lot of fans have been wanting a teal and magenta away kit for a while now - surely it would be a massive seller for the club - but for some reason they seem dead against it.

Maybe there's a reason ....like, it won't suffice in terms of league guidelines on colours? 

On 7/27/2021 at 2:55 PM, blueheaven said:

I agree except that teal/magenta horror show should be left in the past.

worst ever