Premier Sports Cup 2021/22

Cagey

35 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

We were due to Play Rangers at Ibrox on the Saturday  which is now postponed 

You are right .When I first looked on Saints site there was nothing against 20th I assumed it had been krpt free for the cup. Must have hit it whilst they were changing it.

10 hours ago, montrosesaintee said:

Celtic are arguably the weakest team.  Hibs though, just so we can avoid the media nonsense.

Not sure about that - I'll be pretty surprised if Celtic aren't above Hibs in the table by the time the semis come around.

That said, I just wanted to avoid Rangers in the draw, so happy enough with how it's panned out.

Wasn't overly worried about who we faced tbh. All 3 sides are ones the majority of people will expect us to lose to, but all 3 sides ones Saints fans can be confident of getting a result against.

We should hopefully have players like Gordon and Davidson fit, with the new boys all fully integrated, by the time it rolls around.

23 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Strange how the OF get the home ties i.e. home strip and home changing room which I believe is bigger and better equipped. Those balls out theb microwave still work do not draw two hot balls together :)

TV wanting OF final

The bowl was pretty open. Harrison could probably see what he was picking.

• 1 month later...

Celtic allocation sold out . I think we were told if we sell out our allocation we would get more. I would imagine those spare seats will go to Celtic & maybe some of ours as I can't see us selling anywhere near 8 or 9k.

The nearer we get to capacity the better as we will be out sung by Celtic regardless.