Premier Sports Cup 2021/22

Cagey

20 hours ago, Cagey said:

Celtic allocation sold out . I think we were told if we sell out our allocation we would get more. I would imagine those spare seats will go to Celtic & maybe some of ours as I can't see us selling anywhere near 8 or 9k.

The nearer we get to capacity the better as we will be out sung by Celtic regardless.

If we will be out sung by Celtic regardless, why would it be BETTER if we get nearer to capacity? :confused:

1 hour ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Random thought, but if it's a near full house for the semi, would that be close to the prize money for winning it last year? Can't be arsed looking up the prize money stuff. Thought it was £125k or something?

Oh, and I'm not being negative, I fully expect to retain the cup. 

Just a query...

£300,000 for winning it last year plus TV money for each TV appearance.

15 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Imagine living within your means and not going massively into debt:cool: what a terrible person :roll:

In steams the club's official sycophant at the slightest hint of criticism. Surprised the Motherwell, Dundee, Gretna brainless cliche is missing. :laugh:

20 hours ago, Stumpy1966 said:

Why is it a brainless cliche ????

Because it's a lazy, copy and paste line used without thought as the only known response by people that won't accept that the Browns aren't perfect, refuse to accept anything close to criticism when finances are mentioned and won't accept that underspending can be as damaging as overspending. It's ridiculous hyperbole used as a defence mechanism. 

8 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Cliches are often cliches because they're accurate.

You're right of course. 110%. 

10 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Why are YOU always the bearer of bad news?

Our chances of winning have been lessened with this appointment. 

Walsh! Couldn't get more Septic name that that.

C.o.y.s.

Dont shout at me.

Actually he was ref in last seasons cup final and we did ok but there wasn't 40000 bayng T IMS influencing him.

On 11/12/2021 at 10:19 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Why are YOU always the bearer of bad news?

Our chances of winning have been lessened with this appointment. 

Walsh! Couldn't get more Septic name that that.

C.o.y.s.

True, we might even have been better with Willie Collum who tends to overcompensate for his religious leanings when in charge of Septic games so as not to be accused of bias.  Mind you he does not find this easy on account of not being a very good ref.