5 - Saints

6 - Hearts

7 - St. Mirren

8 - Motherwell

9 - Dundee

10 - Dundee Utd

11 - Ross County

12 - Livingston

Agree with top 2, Rangers miles ahead and based solely on the Hacken game Aberdeen look good. Celtic are pish.

Saints 4th though.

St Mirren bottom and bankrupt.

11 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Saints top half depends on who is not sold

Possibly - I can see us anywhere between 4th and 8th if Davidson stays. If he goes, everything changes. I think there four poor teams who it is hard to see us finishing below. Livi will remain in free-fall from last season, Dundee have come up a season too soon, Utd have lost their manager and replaced him with an unknown which often doesn't work out well, and Ross County are....Ross County.

1 hour ago, Shibbydoo said:

Agree with top 2, Rangers miles ahead and based solely on the Hacken game Aberdeen look good. Celtic are pish.

Saints 4th though.

St Mirren bottom and bankrupt.

Agree that Aberdeen are looking strong, but I can't see them finishing above Celtic. I'd go with:

1. Sevco
  2. Celtic
  3. Aberdeen
  4. Hibs
  5. Saints
  6. Hearts (tough one to call, as really no idea what Hearts are going to be like)
  7. St Mirren (just love the idea of St Mirren narrowly missing out on Top 6 yet again)
  8. Motherwell
  9. Dundee Utd
  10. Livingston (think there's a big struggle ahead for Livi)
  11. Dundee
  12. Ross County

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Agree that Aberdeen are looking strong, but I can't see them finishing above Celtic. I'd go with:

1. Sevco
  2. Celtic
  3. Aberdeen
  4. Hibs
  5. Saints
  6. Hearts (tough one to call, as really no idea what Hearts are going to be like)
  7. St Mirren (just love the idea of St Mirren narrowly missing out on Top 6 yet again)
  8. Motherwell
  9. Dundee Utd
  10. Livingston (think there's a big struggle ahead for Livi)
  11. Dundee
  12. Ross County

Swap Ross fir Livi, love the day out up there and the Mallard

1 Rangers:I think they will win the League but it will be tight but if Gerard gets poached to go to England that might change 
2 Celtic:Big Ange needs to get of to a flying start to compete or they might be looking at 3rd 
3 Hibs:My worry for them is Jack Ross but they should run Aberdeen all the way again for 3rd
4 Aberdeen:Not much between Hibs and Aberdeen
5 St.Johnstone:If we can keep this squad together we could be looking up the way and give Hibs and Aberdeen a test 
6 St.Mirren:Good signings ,they might finally get top 6 dream 
7 Hearts:Should be too strong for all the teams below them in my order 
8 Dundee:I think the could challenge for top 6 but just miss out
9 Motherwell:The odd balls for me and could just as easily be near the bottom as I'm just not sure about  Alexander, a bad start and he could be the first managerial casualty 
10 Dundee Utd :Will definitely be safe  but not sure how a rocky manager gets on in his first season. They look to be a bit more attractive up front than the boring stuff Melon played
11 Ross County:Don't think Malky will last the season and think they will struggle from the off
12 Livingston:This will be Martidales Swan song season and punted before Christmas and never seen again

12 hours ago, St. Paddy said:

Rangers

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hibs

Hearts

Saints

Motherwell

St.Mirren

Dundee Utd

Dundee 

Ross Co

Livingston

What's my prize?

Was looking for my post, until I realised I posted my predictions in the thread started by Steve McQueen in June.

Do we need 2 threads ?