Courier Weekly Saints newsletter

andrew

I’ve signed up for this today. Usually good material from them. Their podcast is also a good listen - all football. Dogger Saints is good but a bit much non-football chat for my liking, but then I’m not in my 20’s or 30’s any more, so tales of nights out or other life experiences don’t interest me. Sorry Sam and Danny no offence intended. Dogger is a good listen too. :)

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/2413243/st-johnstone-newsletter/

1 hour ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

“Weekly newsletter”? I knew The Courier was stuck in the dark ages, but bloody hell!! 

It’s a newsletter. It’s weekly. Why the disdain? Have you listened to their podcast or read their pieces on Saints this last while? It’s worth a go. Better than lots of other media with their Glasgow bias.

Their coverage of Saints is very good. Some of Eric Nicolson's long read weekend pieces have been brilliant.

But I'd have thought most folk would get their fix of news on the day it's relevant, rather than on a weekly basis? 

Does anyone want to read a match report from the previous weekend on a Thursday? 

But then that's maybe not the point of this and it could simply be about clicks or advertising revenue, says the cynic.