Seats for Motherwell game

sideline

Just now, sideline said:

As a season ticket holder n the East Stand, I have been attempting to reserve a seat. I am only being offered a seat in the North stand but all of these are groups of two or three so cannot reserve a seat. Confused!!

I take it all the East Stand seats are taken - the seats there were spaced out singly.

4 hours ago, sideline said:

As a season ticket holder n the East Stand, I have been attempting to reserve a seat. I am only being offered a seat in the North stand but all of these are groups of two or three so cannot reserve a seat. Confused!!

Bev SLO posted today on twitter:

Any season ticket holders looking to reserve a single seat for next Sunday’s match v Motherwell FC should email ticketsales@perthsaints.co.uk. A member of our ticket office staff will get back to you in due course.

50 minutes ago, sideline said:

So when was the earliest time you could actually reserve a seat for the match. Presumably if no ticket available then the match will be on Saints TV. I hate sitting at the end of a ground.

I think they went on sale around 5/6 on Thursday.

I know fixing this is only going to complicate matters for the club at a time when it's probably the last thing they need, but I do feel season ticket holders should be guaranteed a seat for the stand they bought their ticket in. It doesn't seem right to me that someone with an Ormond or East Stand ticket can bag themselves a Main Stand seat every week at the expense of fans who paid more.

5 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I know fixing this is only going to complicate matters for the club at a time when it's probably the last thing they need, but I do feel season ticket holders should be guaranteed a seat for the stand they bought their ticket in. It doesn't seem right to me that someone with an Ormond or East Stand ticket can bag themselves a Main Stand seat every week at the expense of fans who paid more.

Correct 

3 hours ago, skivealive said:

Is it not that the games will only be on Saints TV for ST holders IF the stadium is closed? As there is space available for all ST holders to go to this game, I think its on Saints TV for ppv subscribers only. 

That could be completely wrong though

I don't think so,not the way I read it anyway