Seats for Motherwell game

sideline

35 minutes ago, LiviSaint said:

My season ticket is for the East Stand and I have been allocated Row A of the North Stand!! Was buzzing to go until I was informed of this. Better view from Tesco!

Weren't you able to choose a seat yourself?

If I was you I'd speak to the club about this. There are probably still other available seats you can swap it for. We were allocated the front row of the North Stand (directly behind the goal net) for the Preston game and the view was absolutely rubbish. Always find it bizarre that some people actually choose to sit there.

1 hour ago, LiviSaint said:

My season ticket is for the East Stand and I have been allocated Row A of the North Stand!! Was buzzing to go until I was informed of this. Better view from Tesco!

There will be plenty seats free , just pick one 4 seats away from anyone 

1 hour ago, dave mc said:

There will be plenty seats free , just pick one 4 seats away from anyone 

According to person I called to sort tickets for myself and mate all of the  East West and Ormond are Sold out

I'm also an East end ST holder

Firstly tried to get East. then Ormond and finally West 

Only option left was North Stand

8 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

According to person I called to sort tickets for myself and mate all of the  East West and Ormond are Sold out

I'm also an East end ST holder

Firstly tried to get East. then Ormond and finally West 

Only option left was North Stand

I’ve been to both games with my granddaughter, we were meant to be 4 seats apart, but sat beside each other, I’m sure  there’ll be plenty in the same boat, so some seats will be free

4 hours ago, mainstand said:

So under the new rules they will be able to have a crowd of 5000 without any issue but more than 5000 they will need council safety group approval of the process. 

Not sure just what that means for Saints numbers for Europe. 

At leading 6 home games min 5,000 each = 30,000 bring on the group stages.

5 hours ago, mainstand said:

So under the new rules they will be able to have a crowd of 5000 without any issue but more than 5000 they will need council safety group approval of the process. 

Not sure just what that means for Saints numbers for Europe. 

Not sure what this means for any game where the crowd could push 5,000.  Take the Arabs' match on 22nd August, early in the season both sides still hopeful of a decent stab at the League, local derby the sun might be blazing down.  We could get 6,000 to 7,000.  What figure do we apply for?  Knowing the way cooncils work I'd ask for 8,000 and we might get 6,500.  Presume the game will have to be all ticket so extra expense and no chance of a few hundred extra at the gate if a lovely day.  How do we divide the crowd so as to maximise what we are allowed?

Answers needed as soon as possible - like tomorrow!

10 hours ago, south inch said:

Not sure what this means for any game where the crowd could push 5,000.  Take the Arabs' match on 22nd August, early in the season both sides still hopeful of a decent stab at the League, local derby the sun might be blazing down.  We could get 6,000 to 7,000.  What figure do we apply for?  Knowing the way cooncils work I'd ask for 8,000 and we might get 6,500.  Presume the game will have to be all ticket so extra expense and no chance of a few hundred extra at the gate if a lovely day.  How do we divide the crowd so as to maximise what we are allowed?

Answers needed as soon as possible - like tomorrow!

Who knows there will no doubt be a case where you get a full house and ends up with a surge and then they will all suddenly reduce the numbers again. Depends whether they take follow the guidance or not. Guidance still says 1m physical distancing even although it is not law. 

22 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Weren't you able to choose a seat yourself?

If I was you I'd speak to the club about this. There are probably still other available seats you can swap it for. We were allocated the front row of the North Stand (directly behind the goal net) for the Preston game and the view was absolutely rubbish. Always find it bizarre that some people actually choose to sit there.

Unfortunately the club cant move me anywhere else! Hopefully there is plenty space further back once everyone is in the ground. I can't imagine the kids will be happy with a Row A seat :laugh:

Just shows you, before the pandemic, plenty of space you could easily get a decent seat in East, Main or Ormond just turning up on the day when it wasnt the OF etc. I dont mind behind the goal as long as you are above the gangway/ tunnel etc. Hopefully this will be the last game with these arrangements. They cant have people with tickets for the East etc being moved to the Ends for too long considering the price difference.