Galatasary v Saints, 05/08/21

St. Paddy

Hi, I’m actually a Gala fan who supports St Johnstone in this elimination round. Congrats for fighting well in yesterday's match, but you guys overestimated my team Galatasaray too much. Gala has had far from being the old Gala for a long time. If I'm not wrong, my club has only won 4 of our last 38 UEFA matches. 2 of them were even against 2 easy teams before facing Rangers last year. Yesterday, our disgrace of our club Fatih Terim prepared Gala with terrible tactics and bad management as usual. And Galatasaray's goalkeeper, Fernando Muslera, has been out of form for a long time (Many of our players too) because of how bad our team was trained and he made funny mistakes in the PSV match, he made another one yesterday too which caused him being sent off. St Johnstone should have played tougher yesterday. And with better shots, it could have been a very different result. I can't believe how you guys couldn’t keep the score after the goal. Galatasaray also has another disgusting problem right now that they will come out with a very bad goalkeeper for the 2nd match. St Johnstone can even score 3-4 goals with a better shooting performance. My club is so poorly managed that they sent Okan Kocuk on loan to another team before this elimination round, he had a promising performance at his previous appearences and he was a decent second goalkeeper. It’s been a long story why I hate my club for a long time. But actually I want to see my club lose for my club’s own sake. As you guys notice my nickname, Fatih Terim is the biggest problem of my club. Many fans believe that he’s a legend, a mastermind but it’s completely the opposite. The name Galatasaray carried him everytime. During his successful times, he had the best squads or our rivalries dealt with problems that distracted them from focusing on the local league. In the last 2 years, the truth has been spoken after his poor performance when he had the best squad and the full support of our fans. He has had disgusting performances in uefa matches and he managed to ruin our local league and cup performances too. I used to think this guy was a legend, but it turned out it’s actually a big lie. This guy sees himself bigger than Galatasaray and thousands of fans worship this man like a god. I hope you’re gonna win the second match and I hope we will get eliminated from the conference league as well. Maybe then he would be sacked...

Edited by antiterim

In the cold light of day, still an outstanding result. Had hoped we could keep the scoreline respectable, to go ahead out there and come away with the draw is beyond expectations, keeping the tie very much alive. On top of that, every player out there played their heart out, gave it all for the team, and showed how much this means to them. That attitude is, I feel, a huge part of our success.

I asked the question, when we one the double, how do we top that next season? Last night was a huge step in  that direction, next week we have a very real chance of securing group stage football. While that does not, in itself, bring silverware, it will be an immense achievement and hugely boost the standing of our club, and the financial boost will help us to keep building on this massively succesful era.

1 hour ago, antiterim said:

Hi, I’m actually a Gala fan who supports St Johnstone in this elimination round. Congrats for fighting well in yesterday's match, but you guys overestimated my team Galatasaray too much. Gala has had far from being the old Gala for a long time. If I'm not wrong, my club has only won 4 of our last 38 UEFA matches. 2 of them were even against 2 easy teams before facing Rangers last year. Yesterday, our disgrace of our club Fatih Terim prepared Gala with terrible tactics and bad management as usual. And Galatasaray's goalkeeper, Fernando Muslera, has been out of form for a long time (Many of our players too) because of how bad our team was trained and he made funny mistakes in the PSV match, he made another one yesterday too which caused him being sent off. St Johnstone should have played tougher yesterday. And with better shots, it could have been a very different result. I can't believe how you guys couldn’t keep the score after the goal. Galatasaray also has another disgusting problem right now that they will come out with a very bad goalkeeper for the 2nd match. St Johnstone can even score 3-4 goals with a better shooting performance. My club is so poorly managed that they sent Okan Kocuk on loan to another team before this elimination round, he had a promising performance at his previous appearences and he was a decent second goalkeeper. It’s been a long story why I hate my club for a long time. But actually I want to see my club lose for my club’s own sake. As you guys notice my nickname, Fatih Terim is the biggest problem of my club. Many fans believe that he’s a legend, a mastermind but it’s completely the opposite. The name Galatasaray carried him everytime. During his successful times, he had the best squads or our rivalries dealt with problems that distracted them from focusing on the local league. In the last 2 years, the truth has been spoken after his poor performance when he had the best squad and the full support of our fans. He has had disgusting performances in uefa matches and he managed to ruin our local league and cup performances too. I used to think this guy was a legend, but it turned out it’s actually a big lie. This guy sees himself bigger than Galatasaray and thousands of fans worship this man like a god. I hope you’re gonna win the second match and I hope we will get eliminated from the conference league as well. Maybe then he would be sacked...

Your passion for your club shines through. I'm sure that Galatasaray will rise again though.

Maybe the people in charge will make the changes you want soon. It wouldn't be the first time that we've helped get a manager sacked! 

And we also have some experience with fat managers tainting their legacies.

Thought tactics were spot on last night. Think we were happy to concede the majority of the posession and not over run in that heat and catch them on the break. We actually looked dangerous when we did break with speed. Thought our team looked really fit.

Edited by Rob
none

Right let’s make it hard for them let’s meet them at the airport and boo them. Let’s drive past bus following from airport flying scarves and flags from cars. Let’s camp outside there hotel and party all night keeping them awake. And please Perth and Kinross council give us full stadium and let’s make McDiarmid daunting for them. Even boo them on arrival on there bus at stadium just don’t get arrested.