Galatasary v Saints, 05/08/21

St. Paddy

In equal parts excited and nervous about this. Now I'm off to watch it, makes it feel real.

Not sure if we can expect to win tonight, hope we can hold them to no more than 1 or 2, maybe sneak a goal of our own, keep the tie alive for next week.

COYS

BBC has the line-up. Kano in for Hendry, as expected. Murray and Mikey keep their spots. Booth makes the bench:

St Johnstone: Clark, Kerr, Gordon, McCart, Rooney, McCann, Davidson, Wotherspoon, Devine, O'Halloran, Kane.

Substitutes: Parish, Sinclair, Brown, May, Muller, Hendry, Ballantyne, Booth, Northcroft, Craig, Denham, Moreland.

3 hours ago, MySpazz said:

iplayer!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcscotland

what's wrong with you folk! Internet's only been around nearly 30 years..... sort it oooooooooooot

I am pretty shit, but I have a VPN set as "London, UK" - but get this damn error message when I try to download iplayer....so right now I have hesgoal with a feisty and rather loud turkish commentator causing some rumblings in the office

Iimage.png.f9f15f594de5282a9f14f61ec90727de.png