• David Wotherspoon
    • Chris Kane
    • Michael O'Halloran
    • Stevie May
    • Callum Hendry
    • James Brown
    • Callum Booth

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/2021 at 07:00 AM

Honestly... i was watching it thinking "thats my man of the match, mccart, no kerr has exceeded him, no mccann is doing it all.

Wait, muzz's 2nd half performance, surely it must be him... but what about kanes running and pressure, phenomenal. 

Then may came on and chased and harried and win improbable balls.

But moh chased everything into the corners... surely worth something?

Some saves from clark tho, how can they be overlooked. 

Cant choose...

I went for McCart who I felt was an incredibly calming influence at the back. Also I thought everyone else would probably vote for McCann! :laugh:

Zander would also be a very worthy MOM choice as some of his saves were absolutely outstanding. It's amazing to see how much he has improved over the last year or so.

Really tough one to call, every single one of them played their hearts out, Kerr and McCann I felt being of particular note.

Considering the slagging Clark was getting a year ago, he put in some outstanding saves last night. I think if Galatasaray had scored early, it may have been a vastly different outcome, and it's for that reason I have gone with Clark, but as I say, not easy to pick when the standard was so high across the field.

14 hours ago, garydavidson said:

I think you mean "considering his poor form a year ago...", he looks to have put that behind him this year though.

Poor stats you mean....his form looked no worse than many players last season until they all came together and kicked into gear. He made snafu's as did many.

But thank god our manager doesn't use math to pick players, and instead knows them, their heart and coaches them. Zanders a big part of why we won the double and even played this European match, he steps up every time for the big games, and just keeps getting better. But one banana slip and out will come that 'poor form' stat sheet again. 

3 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

Poor stats you mean....his form looked no worse than many players last season until they all came together and kicked into gear. He made snafu's as did many.

But thank god our manager doesn't use math to pick players, and instead knows them, their heart and coaches them. Zanders a big part of why we won the double and even played this European match, he steps up every time for the big games, and just keeps getting better. But one banana slip and out will come that 'poor form' stat sheet again. 

Who was looking at numbers alone?

1221362778_imageproxy(1).gif.01f33347b4c7a3947181416b92266707.gif