St Johnstone FC v Galatasary SK, 12/08/21

MySpazz

Really hope UK based Galatasaray fans are given an allocation. Game will be better with a dedicated away end rather than Galatasaray fans spread around the stadium but also there will be plenty of UK based Galatasaray fans looking to get tickets for this, how do we stop them buying up tickets?

6 minutes ago, south inch said:

If the match goes to penalties I hope we have Kerr, Craig , Booth, Middleton and May on the pitch at the end.  McCann as well, he can be forgiven his miss against RC.

I’m a little confused around the rules bit pretty sure as middleton was registered after first leg he cant play in the return leg. He’ll be available for the play off round though afaik

23 minutes ago, south inch said:

If the match goes to penalties I hope we have Kerr, Craig , Booth, Middleton and May on the pitch at the end.  McCann as well, he can be forgiven his miss against RC.

Go with whoever is on the park. I saw a game recently where a team subed on two penalty kick takers with a minute to go. Both missed.

1 hour ago, mike_gain said:

Really hope UK based Galatasaray fans are given an allocation. Game will be better with a dedicated away end rather than Galatasaray fans spread around the stadium but also there will be plenty of UK based Galatasaray fans looking to get tickets for this, how do we stop them buying up tickets?

Usually you need to be on Saints database to get tickets.

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

But the next issue is what will happen with the season ticket holders in the main stand that are in the areas being used by players. Where will they be relocated to.

Just squeeze in with players. There is no segregation in the stands,it's only players that have to sit a metre apart even though they can kiss & cuddle on the park.

Another of the many daft rules.

1 hour ago, Johnny B said:

Go with whoever is on the park. I saw a game recently where a team subed on two penalty kick takers with a minute to go. Both missed.

Wild guess, did that game involve England?  I agree we should not sub just to take penalties I just hope we have proven dead ball guys on the pitch although it looks as though Middleton is unavailable.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Just squeeze in with players. There is no segregation in the stands,it's only players that have to sit a metre apart even though they can kiss & cuddle on the park.

Another of the many daft rules.

Actually cant understand why you need all that area for the players surely the first 4 or 5 rows in line with the dugout would do. 

Not sure what the hold up is in announcing the ticketing arrangements.

Would have thought they could anticipate being allowed a full house & worked out a seating arrangement.

The season we gave 3 stands to OF did we not have the same ticketing arrangement.

Perhaps they have to communicate will all those they have to move from centre stand first.

Edited by Cagey

6 hours ago, mike_gain said:

I don’t.

fuq them.