St Johnstone FC v Galatasary SK, 12/08/21

MySpazz

6 hours ago, mainstand said:

But the next issue is what will happen with the season ticket holders in the main stand that are in the areas being used by players. Where will they be relocated to.

Don’t care as We all got money vouchers from the club as compensation.braw

Tickets for Thursday's fixture against Galatasaray will go on sale tomorrow morning. 

It has been over a year since the last time we were able to have full capacity here at McDiarmid Park, and what better occasion to welcome everyone back other than a winner takes all UEL qualifier against Galatasaray. 

Thursday is shaping up to be one of the most important nights in St Johnstone's history, and we want as many of you as possible there to witness it. 

We are delighted to announce that all season ticket holders will be permitted into the game at NO ADDITIONAL COST.

Please note that SEASON TICKET HOLDERS will be able to purchase tickets for friends and family on our ticketing system. 

Season ticket holders will be able to log onto our ticketing system using their unique 13-digit season ticket barcode and will be able to purchase up to 10 tickets.

Any other Saints fans will be able to purchase tickets by calling our ticketing office but must reiterate that away fans are not permitted.

UEFA issued instructions in June that in order to minimise the transmission risks of Covid, matches in the qualifying rounds of their competitions could not have visiting fans present and that individual clubs were responsible for invoking this regulation.

Very regrettably, this means that in order to eliminate the possibility of visiting supporters obtaining tickets via our online sales platform will be for season ticket holders only.

Season ticket holders looking to purchase disabled tickets for friends and family should email ticketsales@perthsaints.co.uk

We advise that you read through our FAQ's before purchasing your tickets.

Pricing:

Type Price
Season Ticket Holder Free
Adult Ticket £25
Concession £15
Disabled (Adult) £15
Disabled (Concession) £9

2 hours ago, slf said:

I don’t.

fuq them.

Agree wholeheartedly. Why give Galatasaray any form of support??? They won't be used to playing with no supporters. Expect there will be a few that get in- maybe some of the barbers are season ticket holders, or will suddenly become one, and get 10 tickets. Even if they don't go to the game, could onsell for a tidy profit. Be interesting how it is policed in the ground...

I really hope the ticketing system holds up for this game. I can foresee a lot of complaints that folk can't sit with their mates, or everyone is spread out, with the tickets for non season ticket holders. We've had issues on here from folk finding it difficult to sort out a seat, how's that going to work with up to 9 other people to sort seats for?

Hope everyone stays calm...

54 minutes ago, Bluesaintee said:

I am hoping I get a seat. My season ticket is for the red zone that players are in. No idea when I'll get contacted about moving and don't want to miss out 

I just got an email 10 mins ago from the club about a disabled parking so they are working late on getting things sorted. 

I do hope everyone shows some patience towards all the staff. 

2 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Tickets for Thursday's fixture against Galatasaray will go on sale tomorrow morning. 

It has been over a year since the last time we were able to have full capacity here at McDiarmid Park, and what better occasion to welcome everyone back other than a winner takes all UEL qualifier against Galatasaray. 

Thursday is shaping up to be one of the most important nights in St Johnstone's history, and we want as many of you as possible there to witness it. 

We are delighted to announce that all season ticket holders will be permitted into the game at NO ADDITIONAL COST.

Please note that SEASON TICKET HOLDERS will be able to purchase tickets for friends and family on our ticketing system. 

Season ticket holders will be able to log onto our ticketing system using their unique 13-digit season ticket barcode and will be able to purchase up to 10 tickets.

Any other Saints fans will be able to purchase tickets by calling our ticketing office but must reiterate that away fans are not permitted.

UEFA issued instructions in June that in order to minimise the transmission risks of Covid, matches in the qualifying rounds of their competitions could not have visiting fans present and that individual clubs were responsible for invoking this regulation.

Very regrettably, this means that in order to eliminate the possibility of visiting supporters obtaining tickets via our online sales platform will be for season ticket holders only.

Season ticket holders looking to purchase disabled tickets for friends and family should email ticketsales@perthsaints.co.uk

We advise that you read through our FAQ's before purchasing your tickets.

Pricing:

Type Price
Season Ticket Holder Free
Adult Ticket £25
Concession £15
Disabled (Adult) £15
Disabled (Concession) £9

Where does it say season ticket holders only. TBF I won’t but for all the Turkish barbers and kebab owners I Would get them tickets to fill stadium. Would be so few they wouldn’t be heard but the free kebab for a year might be worth it 

51 minutes ago, saintgscot said:

Also it does say any others wanting tickets can phone them club. So unless they go for accent anyone can buy a ticket.

... and be thrown out from the ground. Saints will be taking the "no away fans" very seriously as UEFA clearly state it's the home club's responsibility to stop away fans from attending. Uefa have a pretty good record for dishing out fines, and it wouldn't be cheap. So stewards & police will be on alert inside & outside the ground.

4 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

I really hope the ticketing system holds up for this game. I can foresee a lot of complaints that folk can't sit with their mates, or everyone is spread out, with the tickets for non season ticket holders. We've had issues on here from folk finding it difficult to sort out a seat, how's that going to work with up to 9 other people to sort seats for?

Hope everyone stays calm...

Buy the tickets, sit pretty much where you want................let's not get daft about "our seat".

1 hour ago, Melbourne Saint said:

... and be thrown out from the ground. Saints will be taking the "no away fans" very seriously as UEFA clearly state it's the home club's responsibility to stop away fans from attending. Uefa have a pretty good record for dishing out fines, and it wouldn't be cheap. So stewards & police will be on alert inside & outside the ground.

Stewards will be rabid....

3 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Buy the tickets, sit pretty much where you want................let's not get daft about "our seat".

No better idea just sit where your bloody ticket says you should be sitting and there won't be any problems. And given the current situation I suspect it's even more important that the club knows who is in each seat