St Johnstone FC v Galatasary SK, 12/08/21

MySpazz

Is it just me that finds the online ticket thingy completely hopeless, chose 2 seats together, but then how to you go back to have another look for different seats before you checkout? Got them in the end but it's not the best, not that we need to do this too often I guess.

Plenty of seats in North and Ormond, next to nothing in East and West although some do flash up occasionally.

Just now, perthandproud said:

Is it just me that finds the online ticket thingy completely hopeless, chose 2 seats together, but then how to you go back to have another look for different seats before you checkout? Got them in the end but it's not the best, not that we need to do this too often I guess.

Plenty of seats in North and Ormond, next to nothing in East and West although some do flash up occasionally.

I managed to figure that out, if you click add to basket and continue shopping you then need to click onto the tickets link and enter the barcode again - your seats will still be reserved and you can look at the rest of the seating plan. Not exactly a user friendly route.

Managed to buy five tickets through the season ticket link but holy crap that was stressful. The seats were disappearing more quickly than I could click on them! :D

The system seemed to only be allowing one free U12 ticket per adult, even though it's supposed to be two.

Looks like we might be heading for a sell-out. Anyone know what the capacity will be with the area at the front of the Main Stand removed?

10 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Managed to buy five tickets through the season ticket link but holy crap that was stressful. The seats were disappearing more quickly than I could click on them! :D

The system seemed to only be allowing one free U12 ticket per adult, even though it's supposed to be two.

Looks like we might be heading for a sell-out. Anyone know what the capacity will be with the area at the front of the Main Stand removed?

Had a look and it looked like there were only 4 tickets left inmain stand and 2 in east stand with the north stand not yet opened. 

5 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Had a look and it looked like there were only 4 tickets left inmain stand and 2 in east stand with the north stand not yet opened. 

Had they opened all of the main stand for season ticket holders? When I first looked the traditional away end of the main stand wasn't available.

1 minute ago, SaintJet said:

Phone is as expected permanently engagaged. Looks like a trip through to Perth to the box office; anyone have an idea what time they will be opened unil tonight?

They have put out a message saying no sales at the ticket office. On-line and phone only

Looking for a ticket for Thurs if anyone can help out. Been trying for hours on the phone but no answer. Go to 5-10 games a season but have a son with additional support needs and can't justify a season ticket. Been to all the euro home games over past decade. If anyone can help that would be amazing