St Johnstone FC v Galatasary SK, 12/08/21

MySpazz

30 minutes ago, Shibbydoo said:

What a knob.

There are just as many diehard fans who don't live in Perth bawbag. Just because you do, doesn't make you any more special than those that don't. 

We aren't ****ing glory hunters. 

Edit - Lewis the diehard Saints fan from Glasgow who's posted on WAP 5 times 

Ooft, and so it begins

Think some folk need to chill on here today :confused:

All becoming a  bit heated. 

Saints are not set up and don't have the infrastructure to deal with the demand they have had. 

It would have been very easy for Saints to have arranged for a ticket company to deal with this and washed there hand of it all. But that would have been at a cost to you and I. The fact that they have sold so many in such a short space of time shows the systems they have are working. Credit to the staff. 

9 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Saints are not set up and don't have the infrastructure to deal with the demand they have had. 

It would have been very easy for Saints to have arranged for a ticket company to deal with this and washed there hand of it all. But that would have been at a cost to you and I. The fact that they have sold so many in such a short space of time shows the systems they have are working. Credit to the staff. 

Indeed and the away fans rule has complicated everything or it could have all been done online.

7 hours ago, blueheaven said:

This is a terrible suggestion - it'll cause all sorts of problems if people turn up to find randoms sitting in their seats.

There was a point just a few weeks back where just getting to see the game was not guaranteed, with talk of neutral grounds.

Let's not get grit in oor fanny about a seat. Any seat will do! MON THE SAINTS

36 minutes ago, mainstand said:

There are TWO main staff dealing with the ticket office.

The club currently has a job advert looking for a Ticket Office supervisor.................so anyone with a big mouth, put it where yer money is and apply.

It seems the club are doing EVERYTHING right, and not only do they have to sell tickets for a capacity crowd with just three days to do it, they are also arranging a match which will feature its THIRD covid set up. 

Fleetwood, Motherwell and now Galatasary are each different set ups.

MON THE SAINTS

28 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Indeed and the away fans rule has complicated everything or it could have all been done online.

Agreed, mentioned earlier how Chelsea played Tottenham and the only way to get a ticket was via a member or season ticket holder. So yeah, some Spurs fans got in, but they had to behave or their pal would get the rap for it.

Same here, there are a few Turks who'll be there, but they are friends of friends and so. 

MON THE SAINTS

3 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

There was a point just a few weeks back where just getting to see the game was not guaranteed, with talk of neutral grounds.

Let's not get grit in oor fanny about a seat. Any seat will do! MON THE SAINTS

Steady on LAUGH OUT LOUD... any seat...I honestly hate seats that are almost level with the pitch.

Perhaps slightly better than standing on the hill though.

15 minutes ago, Rob said:

Steady on LAUGH OUT LOUD... any seat...I honestly hate seats that are almost level with the pitch.

Perhaps slightly better than standing on the hill though.

Nah, this is like folk complaining at airports when they are about to get transported by the miracle of air travel, across time, across seas, to far away lands....... but their chair is in the middle of three so they are kicking off.

Get on the plane, this is a miracle, you FLEW MATE

WE ARE IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE...............................SIT DOON, STAND UP.....WHo cares where you sit :) MON THE FKKKING SAINTEEES!

Edited by MySpazz

58 minutes ago, mainstand said:

I think people are just frustrated which is understandable. It’s easy for people with tickets to tell everyone to calm down. I understand it’s a unique situation but I’d be gutted if I missed it. I have to travel from Manchester, take time off work and try and arrange seeing family, friends ect.. which is all dependant on getting tickets. No blame at all on ticket staff or anyone but I get why people are frustrated. 

Just now, Brian Potter said:

I think people are just frustrated which is understandable. It’s easy for people with tickets to tell everyone to calm down. I understand it’s a unique situation but I’d be gutted if I missed it. I have to travel from Manchester, take time off work and try and arrange seeing family, friends ect.. which is all dependant on getting tickets. No blame at all on ticket staff or anyone but I get why people are frustrated. 

There is almost ZERO chance you will miss out. 
Show up in the Caladonian, or Tulloch Institute, ask around, you'll get a ticket..........or better still, call the club......tomorrow? Why is everyone hellbent on getting a ticket today? They won't sell out!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

Nah, this is like folk complaining at airports when they are about to get transported by the miracle of air travel, across time, across seas, to far away lands....... but their chair is in the middle of three so they are kicking off.

Get on the plane, this is a miracle, you FLEW MATE

WE ARE IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE...............................SIT DOON, STAND UP.....WHo cares where you sit :) MON THE FKKKING SAINTEEES!

Yeah I know, I was just joking, I'll be happy with any seat. Usually spoilt for choice so the fact its going to be packed full is great. If we are talking that distant memory that is flights, I always take the seat on the other side of the aisle and let the Mrs sit with the kids LAUGH OUT LOUD.

4 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

There is almost ZERO chance you will miss out. 
Show up in the Caladonian, or Tulloch Institute, ask around, you'll get a ticket..........or better still, call the club......tomorrow? Why is everyone hellbent on getting a ticket today? They won't sell out!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been trying to call them literally all day. Be a bit of a wasted journey to take time off work and pay for travel just watch it on the tele.