St Johnstone FC v Galatasary SK, 12/08/21

MySpazz

3 minutes ago, Brian Potter said:

I’m strangely not nervous at all, just buzzin. Think it’s going to be a party like atmosphere whatever the result. I was proper nervous especially before the SC final this year but this feels different.

All the pressure is on them. 

Agree completley! I think we're playing with 'house' money so if we get a result brilliant. 

We still get another Euro tie irrespective. 

Really looking forawrd to being with my fellow Saints to salute the team for all they acheived last season.

1 hour ago, Brian Potter said:

I’m strangely not nervous at all, just buzzin. Think it’s going to be a party like atmosphere whatever the result. I was proper nervous especially before the SC final this year but this feels different.

All the pressure is on them. 

I think I'm nervous enough for several people.

I know we get another crack at the whip after this game if it doesn't go to plan, but we've no idea how that next tie might go - it just feels to me like this is the moment. We've got the full crowd behind us, we've got the fantastic result from the first leg, we've got the majority of our squad fit and ready to go. I really feel like tonight is the night to do this. OK, I'm making myself feel sick.

Good luck everyone. COME ON YOU SAINTS.