Ali McCann - what will he sell for predictions?

belfastsaintee

I think the danger will be the buyer trying to dictate the terms - £1million plus £500k when he plays 25 first team games then possibly another £250k in his 2nd full season.  We should play it the way it is claimed Celtic dealt with Arsenal over Tierney and demand £2.5 million upfront and then simply a 15 to 20% sell on clause.

He has another year on his contract ,so Saints don't have the pressure of him leaving on a pre contract in January.

I don't think Saints will let him go cheaply & I think he is a level headed young guy & won't be knocking on the managers door.

Decent bid & sell on though & he will be away before end of the month.

On 8/8/2021 at 6:18 PM, belfastsaintee said:

£5 million 

Must be be boring in Belfast land to start this daft thread.have ye not got any marches to watch or bonfires to light?

My apologies I will go with yer wonderful topic.

i reckon he’s going to Rotherham for 50p ,6 whippet dugs and a Rotherham season ticket because Rotherham are a massive club.

Just now, slf said:

Must be be boring in Belfast land to start this daft thread.have ye not got any marches to watch or bonfires to light?

My apologies I will go with yer wonderful topic.

i reckon he’s going to Rotherham for 50p ,6 whippet dugs and a Rotherham season ticket because Rotherham are a massive club.

With an add on of a weekend for the directors in Rotherham as long as Rooney is thrown in.remember rotherham are a massive club.

8 hours ago, garydavidson said:

I think it might be 2.25m with added clauses which will take that value up (sell on clause and caps bonus etc). I would say it should be between 3-4m really but I don't believe we will get that.

Caps won’t be included as he is already an international player.

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

He has another year on his contract ,so Saints don't have the pressure of him leaving on a pre contract in January.

I don't think Saints will let him go cheaply & I think he is a level headed young guy & won't be knocking on the managers door.

Decent bid & sell on though & he will be away before end of the month.

In that case... expect a ludicrously low bid fae Sevco just before we next play them.

• 3 weeks later...