Anyone needing tickets?

Pat McGroin

7 hours ago, saintgscot said:

Just like this guy who made the courier as a saints fan. Not with that username. Also he don’t phone many people. Also from story seemed to go to bed at midday.

EB7B77B3-D373-4A3B-89B4-6F04A3705477.png

That's a Saints fan who has changed his Twitter username/avatar to screw up the Courier article because he's annoyed with how the story was reported (see Twitter thread below).

Would have thought we must have some season ticket holders on here who haven't used their barcode yet and could help some fellow fans out?

Obviously we need to be careful about who gets the tickets but realistically anyone who's been registered on here or the Saints Banter Facebook page for a while is probably a safe bet.

Hearing about some people managing to get through on the phone but not being sold tickets because they're not on the database - gutted for them.

6 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Would have thought we must have some season ticket holders on here who haven't used their barcode yet and could help some fellow fans out?

Obviously we need to be careful about who gets the tickets but realistically anyone who's been registered on here or the Saints Banter Facebook page for a while is probably a safe bet.

Hearing about some people managing to get through on the phone but not being sold tickets because they're not on the database - gutted for them.

Well said mate, I'd settle just for one ticket if anyone can help out. Been a member of WAP since 2011 (albeit I don't post) and a Saints fan all my life as well as a previous ST holder. So if anyone can help, please drop me a PM.

Cant help feeling we are going to see this sold out today but come tomorrow night empty seats all over the place. There will be Season ticket holders who cant go, some young kids that cant go. 

Unfortunately time has been against the club on this one.

Im in the ticketless group, cant ask anyone to get me 5 tickets. Whats the point in a once in a lifetime game if you cant have that memory with your family/ friends.

Hi All,

If there is any fans looking to sell one ticket for Galatasary match on Thursday?

I have been on the phones for numerous hours the past 2 days and sadly not had any luck. I have noticed that many other fans have had their issues with trying via the phones too.

The last time I used the forum to obtain tickets was for the semi final league Cup at Tynecastle back in 2014, and the community was able to help me then. I understand the reservations that I don't use my account on the forum often but I am a genuine fan and will be willing to bank wire money today. And also happy to chat on the phone to prove authenticity.

Hope someone can help, don't wanna miss out on the biggest home european game in the clubs history.

Kind regards,

Fraz

Thinking of driving up from Surrey tomorrow - picking up my lad in Sheffield on the way.  Is best way to get tickets for us to try and get through on the phone?  If I can get tickets today I’ll drive to Sheffield this evening.

Edited by henryhallsdanceband

10 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

In that case, does anyone have a spare under 12 concession ticket for the east stand?

I may be wrong here because still ticketless but I would have thought everyone has a seat allocated so people might have a spare under 12 seat beside them but then they wont be able to sit with you.

1 minute ago, henryhallsdanceband said:

Thinking of driving up from Surrey tomorrow - picking up my lad in Sheffield on the way.  Is best way to get tickets for us to try and get through on the phone?

Phones have pretty much been engaged for 2 days.

1 minute ago, langside-saint said:

I think over the past 2 days ive tried getting thru over 1500 times, any time i did get through I got the message lines were busy and to try later....

It's torture! Ive been on all morning and constantly engaged.

Hope the club put out a report letting us know if there are still tickets. Can't contemplate not being at this game.

39 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Can anyone tell me, if there is an under 12 coming along with a paying adult, do they require their own ticket/barcode or does it come as part of the adult ticket? 

I ordered a bunch of tix for friends yesterday and the U12 kids all issued with their own separate barcode/ticket

10 minutes ago, Rob said:

I may be wrong here because still ticketless but I would have thought everyone has a seat allocated so people might have a spare under 12 seat beside them but then they wont be able to sit with you.

She is only two so would sit on knee anyway, wouldn’t actually even need a seat at all.

3 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

I ordered a bunch of tix for friends yesterday and the U12 kids all issued with their own separate barcode/ticket

Assume you managed to find that option for adding a free under 12 though. I couldn’t find that option when buying tickets.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz