Ticket system

saintgscot

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

That will be fun. Maybe non ticket Saints fans have had it . Did they not normally put home tickets on sale before OF sale ?.

I imagine sales for the home end will be restricted - either to season ticket holders (for friends etc) or to people who bought tickets for the euro games. 

3 hours ago, rinky dink said:

How do you get on the supporters database?

I’ve got 6 mates coming up for the weekend from England all hoping to go to the game.. 

Heard that one before

I’ve got 6 mates coming up for the weekend from England all hoping to go to the game.. 

Heard that one before

yep 

I tell you what chief.

take them to Livingston at home , st mirren  at home ,Ross county at home

then you might stand a chance of me believing you and you could get on database.

funny it’s rangers eh ?

heard it all before

15 hours ago, slf said:

I tell you what chief.

take them to Livingston at home , st mirren  at home ,Ross county at home

then you might stand a chance of me believing you and you could get on database.

funny it’s rangers eh ?

heard it all before

these guys have followed Saints best they can since the mid 90’s and been to Brockville, Easter Rd, Tynecastle, Tannadice and Ibrox among others. they’re genuine. 
No amount of echo chamber will change that……;) 

43 minutes ago, rinky dink said:

these guys have followed Saints best they can since the mid 90’s and been to Brockville, Easter Rd, Tynecastle, Tannadice and Ibrox among others. they’re genuine. 
No amount of echo chamber will change that……;) 

braw 

tell them they can join the barossa club for a fiver.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Anybody know how to get tickets for the Dundee cup game?

Can't see anything on Saints official site, assume you can buy and download these.

Have to call or email the club and they will post out or you collect from ticket office.

01738 455000

CAFE2B54-B2CF-4008-A971-B3CB6AD094E0.jpeg

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 12:57 PM, blueheaven said:

Can't believe football fans in this country are still being asked to call a phone number or turn up in person to buy a ticket. Do Dundee know what year it is?

Livi fans getting a paper ticket from their ticket office for Saturday.

That has allowed saints to start selling tickets to Hearts fans for the 27th.

Hearts tickets went on sale on the 6th, loads sold already, family section near full and already more sold behind goal than Dundee brought.

We have had some shit Hearts supports st MCD but looks like theee could be close to 3,000 broken hearts this time.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Why does Livi fans getting paper tickets allow Saints to start selling Hearts ticket?

I thought we were only selling one league game at a time and Hearts momentum was going to bring a big support so saints went for that.

If the ticket system was flexible enough surely they would have just put both games on sale.

So don’t teally know why Livi getting paper tickets just guessing it’s because of the Hearts game . 

55 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Wondered that myself. Did we not have league and euro games on sale at the same time previously? Thought the home LASK game and United were both on sale together 

I suspect saints won’t sell home tickets for Hearts game until after Saturday.

Hope there is a big saints support should be a great game under the floodlights,

Need to pick up points from our next 2 to be breathing down their necks when we beat them.

On 10/12/2021 at 11:02 AM, blueheaven said:

I don't really understand why they can't have tickets on sale for the next 3-4 home games at any one time. Guess it's something to do with the ticket system not being able to cope, though.

Hearts tickets now on sale at same time as Livi so system seems to be able to handle at least 2 games at a time, Hopefully more.