Saints v LASK Thursday 26/08/21

Melbourne Saint

4 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Dont think the North Stands been released yet - imagine that will happen tomorrow/Monday the way ticket sales are going

Yeah, very Saints, very sensible with one eye on the pennies. They wont open it until they absolutely need to use it. And dont you mean the GS Brown Construction Stand:) They called it that to get around planning permission because it was advertising GS Brown.

Edited by Rob

58 minutes ago, glenrothes saintee said:

Tried to get my ST seat but it is gone, not too many seats left in East Stand

Don't know if it's down to the system not being able to give priority to season ticket holders the chance to purchase their own seat first but feel we should have got a day before it was opened up to general sale.

11 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Don't know if it's down to the system not being able to give priority to season ticket holders the chance to purchase their own seat first but feel we should have got a day before it was opened up to general sale.

This exactly never even knew seats were on sale so left picking for scraps and now getting an error message when I try saying I have added products that can’t be added without other products ehh! Raging

just bought mine in East stand for brother and i at 4.30pm as soon as noticed email from club

couldn't get seats together but diagonal behind other in row behind

Also got utd tickets for sunday, sell out away support , so set up for a great week of football and proper atmosphere

error message - could it be that trying to pick kids ticket before adult ticket i.e. need to have adult before can have U12 ticket?

Only issue i had was when tried to pick 2 seatstogether for utd game  where showed 3 available, was told could not leave a single seat, so had to pick 2 together only or 2 out of 4 or more

Don't want to criticise the club when they've had so much to handle of late, but have to admit I'm really annoyed that season ticket holders haven't been given priority for this match. I didn't expect to be given entry for free again but I don't think it would have been too much to ask for season ticket holders to be given a 24 hour period to secure their own seats.

To put the tickets on sale in the middle of a Saturday afternoon, with zero notice, at a time when a lot of people wouldn't be online to see it, just feels a bit out of order for me. Especially when the tickets for this game could have been on sale for two weeks.

When I bought my season ticket I'd (perhaps naively) assumed that doing so would get me some sort of priority for European tickets. If we get through to the group stage are they seriously going to make all the home games one big free-for-all in this way?

6 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

Yep I totally agree with you that ST holders should have been given the first chance to buy tickets before general sale.I actually know of Rangers fans who have tickets for the East stand and fir that to happen at the expense of loyal Saints fans is really a kick in the teeth

Touts :laugh:

8 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

Yep I totally agree with you that ST holders should have been given the first chance to buy tickets before general sale.I actually know of Rangers fans who have tickets for the East stand and fir that to happen at the expense of loyal Saints fans is really a kick in the teeth

Kick them in teeth

4 hours ago, templeofsaints said:

Dont think the North Stands been released yet - imagine that will happen tomorrow/Monday the way ticket sales are going

The north stand was on sale right from the outset. Looks like the Ormond is over half sold out already and middle bit of the north looking like a fair amount sold already.

Would guess that there is <2k seats left. Which would mean the club has shifted around 7-8k tickets in what 6 hours? Ticketing problems aside that is pretty impressive. Imagine how long that would take if it was fans queuing up at the ground?

Even if we sold zero more tickets (obviously unlikely) it would be a cracking attendance and atmosphere. 

5 hours ago, Rob said:

Yeah, very Saints, very sensible with one eye on the pennies. They wont open it until they absolutely need to use it. And dont you mean the GS Brown Construction Stand:) They called it that to get around planning permission because it was advertising GS Brown.

Went on the site again and I see the North actually is open. I actually thought earlier when it was a different colour and what looked like no tickets in it were sold that it wasnt, not sure why its green, must just be the default for away end. The number already sold overall is quite impressive.