Saints v LASK Thursday 26/08/21

Melbourne Saint

7 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Sorry if I'm being dense here, but how would that work if their usual seats are being sold by the club? Aren't those seats up for grabs for anyone who wants to buy them?

I haven’t seen them go up for sale? I think they’re just opening the section and letting the FCU sit there instead of wherever they have actually booked. 

So there will be some empty seats elsewhere. Unless there has been dialogue and tickets have actually been transferred. 

13 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

UEFA never demanded it was closed! I was stood directly in front of them, and there was nothing serious to note. Just some boisterous, noisy lads. 

Saints spat the dummy at them. End of. 

3 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

It was the Saints safety officer that had made the decision.

Sorry, someone posted two pages back that Saints were ordered to close the section of the ground by UEFA.  I guess it was false info.  Glad it was incorrect, theatmosphere at that corner is brilliant.

Just now, montrosesaintee said:

Sorry, someone posted two pages back that Saints were ordered to close the section of the ground by UEFA.  I guess it was false info.  Glad it was incorrect, theatmosphere at that corner is brilliant.

I only saw it on twitter from the assistant safety officer saying they would send the FCU the full decision. I never knew Saints had one, never mind multiple, safety officers.

3 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

Far too easy, we watched half a season of hopeless pishy crosses into no one last season. 3 up top Kane, Middleton and either Spoony or  MOH and give their defenders something to worry about. 

MOH one of those rested on Sunday for a reason, he will start tomorrow night. I can see the same team to play then again 

1 hour ago, Pat McGroin said:

UEFA never demanded it was closed! I was stood directly in front of them, and there was nothing serious to note. Just some boisterous, noisy lads. 

Saints spat the dummy at them. End of. 

So the fireworks went off by themselves ?.

53 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Someone threw a banger but I have no idea who it was. Can’t hammer 200 lads because of 1 idiot 

Nice of guy that organised the give page  and those that contributed to help meet the fine that the idiot who throw the banger incurred.

Hope he contributed big time.

Was he identified and restricted from attending the stadium in the future??

28 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Nice of guy that organised the give page  and those that contributed to help meet the fine that the idiot who throw the banger incurred.

Not as far as I’m aware.

51 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Dont think anyone banned or anything. Just cant go doing stuff like that though, just stupid. Give someone a heart attack, stressful enough watching Saints play. Love when there is an atmosphere at the football. Its a reason to sit in the East Stand but dont get me started on drums and football.

On 8/24/2021 at 5:20 PM, templeofsaints said:

Aidan Smith reporting BBC Scotland showing the LASK game live on Thursday. 

Anyone know how the revenue from TV is distributed.

1. Go to home team.

2. Split between both teams.

3. Go into a pool along with all TV games & distributed between all taking part in the competition.

44 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Anyone know how the revenue from TV is distributed.

1. Go to home team.

2. Split between both teams.

3. Go into a pool along with all TV games & distributed between all taking part in the competition.

Pretty sure it's (1) for the qualification/playoff rounds, and (3) for the group stages. There's a Reddit post today with details on the group-stage payouts.