Saints v Saint Mirren - Sunday, 29 August

NaeAFakeSaint

37 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Expect the starting eleven to be not far off ,

Clark, Rooney, Devine, Muller, Kerr, McCart, Spoony, Muzz, Kane, May and Middleton.

Scoring away from McD is not a problem, so this looks like 1-1.

Though prefer it to be 1-2.

C.o.y.s.

Resting McCann ?.

We've a week off after this, so I don't see a huge point in resting players now if they don't need it. Last weekend was the chance for that.

I like Brown but he offers us nothing in attack, and when we're up against the wee weed Tanser you want someone aggressive whos going to run directly at him. Brown doesn't give you that.

Clark

Rooney - Muller - Kerr - McCart - Booth

McCann - Craig - Wotherspoon

Middleton - Kane

Make it a midfield 3 to give us some control, with Wotherspoon pushing high and left as we move up the park. Judgement call on whether you play Booth or Devine, not fussed really, same with Craig or Davidson, just think Craig is better at moving the ball from CB to WB than Muzz.

16 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

Are we playing 4 at the back?

Clark

Rooney - Muller - Kerr - McCart - Devine

McCann - Craig - Wotherspoon

May - Hendry

I'd guess. Rooney/Devine obviously wing backs, while Wotherspoon pushes high on the left.

Don't think you read too much into the front two tbh. Kane, Middleton and MOH will be ****ed after the past few weeks so we've no other option but May and Hendry.

15 minutes before kickoff it looks as though there are about 20 people in the stand behind the goal which our fans would have been in. Had they allowed away fans in there would probably have had 200+ there that is Ā£5,000+ that St Mirren have lost out on. Not a fortune I know but after the last 18 months every penny is probably welcome.