• Chris Kane
    • Michael O'Halloran
    • David Wotherspoon
    • Liam Craig
    • Stevie May
    • Reece Devine
    • Charlie Gilmour

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2021 at 07:08 AM

Muzz rolled back the years there, his body will be in a fair bit of pain today. 

Zander had some superb saves and can't be faulted for the score line. 

I was also impressed with Brown and O'Halloran - worked ever so hard even if not quite contributing to a vital goal.

Booth is brilliantly composed but was lacking quality last night unfortunately. At least he kept on taking the ball in and trying.

Definitely agree with the comments on Brown - his best game for us and it looks like he is improving going forward, looks much more comfortable doing so. I expect this aspect of his game is being worked on by the coaches as you can see the improvement. More to come from him I reckon. 

muzz was an absolute colossus again though. He is really rolling back the years at the moment. 

Davidson a stand out for me. Zander showed why he has attracted the eye for Scotland. Kane ran his heart out again. Pretty certain that Kerr and McCart will benefit from the return of Liam Gordon. Hopefully, with the International break coming soon, the rest will come back refreshed. As for Ali he needs one because he looks a pale shadow of the footballer we know he is. 

3 hours ago, Saintdunc said:

Davidson a stand out for me. Zander showed why he has attracted the eye for Scotland. Kane ran his heart out again. Pretty certain that Kerr and McCart will benefit from the return of Liam Gordon. Hopefully, with the International break coming soon, the rest will come back refreshed. As for Ali he needs one because he looks a pale shadow of the footballer we know he is. 

Except for the fact that Ali doesn't get a break, as I believe Norn Ireland have games.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:33 PM, Cagey said:

Someone taking the proverbial voting for Wotherspoon

Everyone is entitled to their opinion in our MOM pole. But some are trying to make a mockery of it. The votes may be in jest but 1 more in jest and Wotherspoon get's a point in the Competition and for us that take it serious it is not funny

Results:

3 points: Murray Davidson - 50 votes 86%

2 points: Zander Clark - 6 votes 10%

I discounted the two jokers who voted for Spoony.

Results to date:

10 points: Ali McCann

8 points Murray Davidson

7 points: Zander Clark

4 points: Glenn Middleton + Chris Kane + Shaun Rooney

3 points: Reece Devine

2 points: Michael O'Halloran + Jason Kerr