Saints next 3 league games Vs Sevco, Aberdeen, Hibs

Melbourne Saint

Alrighty! Completely ripped a new one at transfer close. And the next 3 games are very tough. We won't score from open play, maybe get a penalty. We could be bottom damn quick. We are now the team that every club in the league will want to play. 

Middleton gone for Sevco. Guess CD could put Brown as RB if concerned about Rooney. Muller comes in. F*CK this is depressing. Powderpuff midfield. Craig & Spoony can't defend. The 2 midfield loans- are they match fit?

I can't believe we're in this position. This is right up there as a Saints stuff up. And forget excuses. We were short of numbers before we lost 2. We are rentboys.

17 minutes ago, Linky said:

I think we’ll get 1 point from these 3 matches. I don’t think the new players can be thrown in, so Muller for Kerr and Davidson for McCann I suppose.

Is Gordon fit again yet? I’d like to see Gilmour play if he’s fit.

I was assuming Muzz was in. I was wondering if CD would play 3 central  midfield. But that depends on Gilmour. He can't start with 5 mins under his belt. He'll need a few sub appearances before he can. The loans, bench too. 

2 hours ago, Linky said:

I think we’ll get 1 point from these 3 matches. I don’t think the new players can be thrown in, so Muller for Kerr and Davidson for McCann I suppose.

Is Gordon fit again yet? I’d like to see Gilmour play if he’s fit.

Gordon will be missing for at least the Rangers game.

Davidson is a starter if fit.

Hopefully it is Muller for Kerr & not moving Rooney to CB & Brown to RB as we lose too much going forward & Rooney is not great in centre of defence.

Gilmour will be lucky if he gets a first team start with Saints so midfield 2 will be Davidson & whoever is fit.God knows who.

10 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

why?it's unlikely we will win all 3 but not impossible is it?fair comment in my opinion 

as an eternal optimistic I also think we will take 5 points from 3 games 

Okay... 

It's impossible to win these 3.

We may draw 2 at best. Extreme best.

We might get 1 pt. 2 if lucky.

7 hours ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

really. Aberdeen are bang average. Hibs are our bitches  and who knows what will happen v Hunville

you are really negative. 

There's a difference between negativity and realism. I sometimes prefer reducing expectations (especially with saints) and be absolutely over the moon if we get more than 2 points

Edited by Melbourne Saint

Aberdeen are patchy as **** just now, while Hibs are a team we seemed to have sussed and it looks like Boyle is now injured.

Rangers have been poor all season and have lost the same amount of league games as us so far...

I'd be happy with 4pts, not overly surprised if we get 6, but not completely disheartened if it's 2.

There's still another 93pts left to play for after this run.

13 hours ago, Saintdunc said:

Fight!!!

I feel we have a chance against Aberdeen, and, perhaps Hibs. A win against either would be amazing, all things considered, so the most I expect is 2 points. The game against Rangers will come to soon to get anything out of.

@Linky sort him!!! Outbreak of negativity on your watch!