Saints next 3 league games Vs Sevco, Aberdeen, Hibs

Melbourne Saint

13 hours ago, slf said:

I agree .

also tannadice has its fair share of sand dancers 

Sand Dancer you say!Did we no have some Spanish guy called that?Think he chased the so called blue pound  then disappeared into oblivion 

The grass isn't always greener on the other side and certainly  not at Tannadice 

On 9/20/2021 at 11:27 AM, THE LARK SAINT said:

Sand Dancer you say!Did we no have some Spanish guy called that?Think he chased the so called blue pound  then disappeared into oblivion 

The grass isn't always greener on the other side and certainly  not at Tannadice 

Some player that Sand Dancer!

Did he no get done for to much bevvy and driving LAUGH OUT LOUD

Some chunt in a jam jar shouted out to me one day on my bicycle whilst happily peddling along the New Row "Hey don't you know this road is one way?!!I may or may not have also been tiddly om Pom, I couldn't possibly admit to being in charge of a bicycle while under the influence though could I??lolo. Any way I shouted back "What's the.(.insert swear word of choice) problem pal?I'm only going (Insert a different sweary word)one way!!!!

2 hours ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Some chunt in a jam jar shouted out to me one day on my bicycle whilst happily peddling along the New Row "Hey don't you know this road is one way?!!I may or may not have also been tiddly om Pom, I couldn't possibly admit to being in charge of a bicycle while under the influence though could I??lolo. Any way I shouted back "What's the.(.insert swear word of choice) problem pal?I'm only going (Insert a different sweary word)one way!!!!

Braw .

I always remember someone cycling down  south street  proceeding in the correct direction early one morning blotto .

I didn’t want to say anything in case you fell off .

On 9/5/2021 at 4:12 PM, Linky said:

I have to say, I agree - 2 points from these games after the morale drop from losing two key players would be a good result. 1 point wouldn't be a disaster. 4 points would really get our season going.

3 points, and we could've had more. We really need 7 from the next 3 though.