Dundee V St.Johnstone - League Cup quarter final

SaintJet

15 hours ago, GranitecitySaint said:

My mate hasn’t received our tickets (posted to Edinburgh) yet despite buying them last week and chasing it up yesterday. I’m sure they will appear tomorrow. Not sure if anyone else has had problems?

looking forward to to a cup tie under the flood lights

That sounds very unlike Saints so going to assume there has been a fault with the Royal Mail, as with the above post whenever I have ordered tickets they have appeared the very next day.

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

That sounds very unlike Saints so going to assume there has been a fault with the Royal Mail, as with the above post whenever I have ordered tickets they have appeared the very next day.

Yes I think you are right as I’ve never had a problem either. Still not arrived today apparently 

17 minutes ago, slf said:

Why ?

contact the club and get it sorted.

Yes my friend who bought the tickets is working on it. I’m reluctant to get involved as I never purchased them myself….Just got a message now saying Roddy has sorted it. Collecting them from dens

4 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Rooney to centre back and MOH to wing back. Would make more sense to replace like for like

I think we're short of options. Dendoncker's the only central defender on the bench, and I don't know if you'd throw him into this game for his debut.

MOH has played well at wing back in the past.