Dundee V St.Johnstone - League Cup quarter final

SaintJet

17 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

Great result.

Efe Ambrose was immense.

Ambrose was solid. Looking forward to seeing Gordon back though. But you’d assume the back three would still be Ambrose Gordon McCart.

If Callum Davidson was more excited by signing Cammy MacPherson than signing Ali Crawford, I can’t wait to see MacPherson, because Crawford is a player!!

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

9 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Ambrose was solid. Looking forward to seeing Gordon back though. But you’d assume the back three would still be Ambrose Gordon McCart.

If Callum Davidson was more excited by signing Cammy MacPherson than signing Ali Crawford, I can’t wait to see MacPherson, because Crawford is a player!!

Surprising thing about Crawford is his match fitness. Not sure how he figured in pre-season games down South, but to last 90 in his 3rd start is impressive- and all "big" games. Do his confidence no harm. To open your account Vs the Scum.... lovely.

3 hours ago, california_saintee said:

Don't think so. There's no PPV option which would be split. This is just their monthly subscription.

I took a hot shower and it hasn't helped.

I just realized that the game was on Paramount+ here after all (it wasn't listed earlier).

So I just made an unnecessary donation to the coagies. ****.

12 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Surprising thing about Crawford is his match fitness. Not sure how he figured in pre-season games down South, but to last 90 in his 3rd start is impressive- and all "big" games. Do his confidence no harm. To open your account Vs the Scum.... lovely.

Bonus point… last tidy, ball playing midfielder that arrived from down south and opened his account vs Scum? 

1 hour ago, montrosesaintee said:

Enjoyed that.  Nothing really compares with beating dundee at dens.

it’s great to win at dens against Dundee especially a cup tie.

I would like to say we have evolved a bit though.winning at ibrox , hampden and Celtic park are way up there as well.