Hibernian V St.Johnstone - Sunday 26th September

SaintJet

A strong HIbs team welcome a revitalised Saints team to Edinburgh in what should be a really good test for both teams. Some injuries mounting up for Saints but hopefully Muzz will be back in the fold. 

I like the way are moving in the right direction so hopefully we can keep up our recent upward trend in form.

32 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

I’ll be there! Worried about the injury pile up though - another couple of knocks last night. Brown, then spoony looked to be limping towards the end too. Rapidly running out of folk to play midfield :laugh:

Still have Ballentyne & Gilmour. Think Muller could do a job as holding midfielder. We are not playing the football we did last season but we have a stronger squad.

47 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Still have Ballentyne & Gilmour. Think Muller could do a job as holding midfielder. We are not playing the football we did last season but we have a stronger squad.

I would really love to see both of those players get their chance. Ballantyne has always looked very capable from what I have seen. Gilmour must have shown enough in training to get his 2 year deal at end of last season. 

1 hour ago, rinky dink said:

just had an email reply from Hibs to say there will be no kiosk for away tickets at the ground on Sunday ☹️

Are they QR code tickets for Hibs ? I’m going to be too late now to get 2 posted out to ma hoose 

Phone ticket office, pay for ticket(s) and they will arrange to meet you outside of stadium to hand over ticket on Sunday before kick off.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

1 hour ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Phone ticket office, pay for ticket(s) and they will arrange to meet you outside of stadium to hand over ticket on Sunday before kick off.

I wonder how many other clubs, or should I say SLO’s, go to such lengths to help fans in this way. Much appreciated as when life gets in the way you can’t always organise things the way you’d like. Bev has come to the rescue for us many times.

8 minutes ago, andrew said:

I wonder how many other clubs, or should I say SLO’s, go to such lengths to help fans in this way. Much appreciated as when life gets in the way you can’t always organise things the way you’d like. Bev has come to the rescue for us many times.

For me it is football that gets in the way of life. Addiction of any kind is not good.

Two options I suppose

Rooney   Ambrose   McCart

O’Halloran                                         Booth

or

Ambrose   McCart   Booth

Rooney                                              Devine 

Really don’t think Devine is ready for a run in the team so you’d imagine he’d go with the defence that finished against Dundee. I think the same applies to Muller and I think this game just comes too early for Liam Gordon.

54 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Two options I suppose

Rooney   Ambrose   McCart

O’Halloran                                         Booth

or

Ambrose   McCart   Booth

Rooney                                              Devine 

Really don’t think Devine is ready for a run in the team so you’d imagine he’d go with the defence that finished against Dundee. I think the same applies to Muller and I think this game just comes too early for Liam Gordon.

Devine has made a few first team appearances. Just one mistake against Galatasrie.

Would go with option 1 though.

Edited by Cagey

I think we'll have the measure of most of the team's in this league and avoid any serious humpings this season with our system and style of play. 

The two team's that worry me in this league are hibs and hearts, they're playing free flowing attacking football with scoring options from a variety of positions. 

Hope I'm wrong today