St.Johnstone V Dundee - Saturday 2nd October

SaintJet

Expecting a big support through from Dundee for this one. Dundee have been playing well enough but not picking any wins so I hope we keep it that way.

Hopefully our injury worries start to ease up and we can put out a strong side for what will surely be a battle. If we can get the win it could give us some breathing room.

I would go.

Clark

Muller.       Ambrose.    Booth

Rooney                                                                    Devine.

Crawford.                      Craig 

MoH.                        Vertainen.                    Spoony

Kane never got much change out of Dundee defenders last week & Callum has to play e2 sometime. If not now then it looks like Callum doesn't rate his signing.

5 hours ago, Cagey said:

I would go.

Clark

Rooney                                                                    Devine.

Kane never got much change out of Dundee defenders last week & Callum has to play e2 sometime. If not now then it looks like Callum doesn't rate his signing.

CD didn't seem to rate Melamed either even though he was our most natural striker.Give the boy some minutes on the pitch and let's see what he can do.The lack of goals and creativity in the last third needs to be addressed

16 hours ago, Cagey said:

I would go.

Clark

I think I'd go for the same 11, though I think Callum would possibly put Spoony further back and Crawford further forward. Also think May is pushing for a start at the moment.

Midfield could be shaken up a bit if any of MacPherson, Davidson and Bryson are back, although I'd assume they'd all have to make do with a place on the bench for this one.

He may put Rooney in back 3 and MOH wing back he has done this during matches this season. However, I see this as a waste of Rooney attacking abilities and he does occasionally forget, he is a central defender and joins MOH on the wing leaving a huge gap on our right

On 9/30/2021 at 10:09 AM, SaintJet said:

Expecting a big support through from Dundee for this one. Dundee have been playing well enough but not picking any wins so I hope we keep it that way.

Hopefully our injury worries start to ease up and we can put out a strong side for what will surely be a battle. If we can get the win it could give us some breathing room.

I thought they would bring a big support as well, but looks like there running scared of a trip to Taysides number 1.

Not sure there not expecting a cash gate as only 6 to 700 behind the goal and a few hundred in the family main stand section.

I hope sales pick up before tomorrow, as we need the money!!! Saints end looking pretty busy.

3 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

I thought they would bring a big support as well, but looks like there running scared of a trip to Taysides number 1.

Not sure there not expecting a cash gate as only 6 to 700 behind the goal and a few hundred in the family main stand section.

I hope sales pick up before tomorrow, as we need the money!!! Saints end looking pretty busy.

Dundee showing as much interest as the posters on here.

Not much interest in the derby on P&B either.

BTW fair does to Charlie Adam for mentioning Liam about to break Saints all tie appearances.

Edited by Cagey

4 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

This will be the first match for a VERY long time that McCart, Gordon or Kerr haven’t been part of the defence.

From an absolute stick on:

Rooney     Gordon Kerr McCart     Booth

To a best guess of:

OHalloran    Rooney Ambrose Muller    Booth

Wow!!

Callum Davidson get your boots on!

About 800 in North Stand, few hundred in family section of main.

Saints support out in big numbers, East and Main both very busy. Big increase down the FCU end, atmosphere will be great.

Watching this one on Saints TV as cant make it down but none the less super excited.

Great day for Liam to break the record, hope he gets a goal, will be a stick on for our penalty this afternoon.