St.Johnstone V Dundee - Saturday 2nd October

SaintJet

Couple of negatives for me. Firstly the last 60mins were a disappointment....really let Dundee into the game and should have come away with a clean sheet if we hadn't come off it.  Also, if we don't see Eetu off the bench in a game like that when we are 3-0 up...when are we going to see him.

The positives....Ambrose was good at the back. MOH brilliant going forward, particularly in the first half. Good touches from Crawford and Kane took his goals well, particularly the first. More care in that Middleton pass late on and he might have had the hat trick.

Dundee were really, really poor.

40 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

According to the BBC, a gentleman by the name of Ethan Erhahon was player of the match. Saints really should do better in keeping us up to date with new signings.

I thought you would have put your code breaker training to good use

1 hour ago, montrosesaintee said:

Great result, and some great performances from our new additions.  Kane's first goal was sublime. May's goal was like it was 2014 again, he looks almost back to his best.  Happy Saturday all round.

Aye, seemed like 2014 season all over again.

On 9/30/2021 at 3:38 PM, Cagey said:

I would go.

Clark

Muller.       Ambrose.    Booth

Rooney                                                                    Devine.

Crawford.                      Craig 

MoH.                        Vertainen.                    Spoony

Kane never got much change out of Dundee defenders last week & Callum has to play e2 sometime. If not now then it looks like Callum doesn't rate his signing.

Wtf do I know. Kano ran them ragged & got no protection from the ref

1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

According to the BBC, a gentleman by the name of Ethan Erhahon was player of the match. Saints really should do better in keeping us up to date with new signings.

Beeb don't have a scooby that we are the Real deal and Erhahon is with the Fakes.

32 minutes ago, dave mc said:

Heard today that he’s not rated,came from a player,read into that what you will ?

I'll read into it that its a lot of shite, tbh.

The club didn't just randomly select him at random, nor did they chuck money at the deal as a punt.

He'll be getting eased into the Scottish game in the same way as Melamed, and will be given time to adapt before getting chucked in. If they did play him before he was ready, and he struggled, youd get folk like yourself on hear calling him a shite hopeless imposter who'll never make it, and I'm not sure who that helps.

Give him time. Hes just turned 22 and is living, and playing, in a foreign country for the first time.

6 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Imagine the dough they are paying guys like McGowan, McMullan, Sheridan, Cummings and Griffiths… ouch!!!

There were always rumours they outbid us for Ashcroft,  Kerr, and Byrne too, although we'd only have wanted them as back up, while they're starters there.